Chap 11: Library

(16:00)

Third Person POV
Riiiiiinggg, the school bell rang. Everyone in the class packed their bags and dismissed. They walked out of the class, while Philip decided to go to the library. "Guys, i'm going to the library. Maybe wait for a few minutes? I wanna read a book" he said.

They stopped walking, "Okay" both Indo and Malay answered. The two of them walked out of the school while Philip went to the library. He entered the library and took a book. He sat down on a seat then reads it. But eventually, he fell asleep.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(18:23)

Philip's POV
I opened my eyes. Didn't remember anything. It was all dark. Okay, try to remember, i was reading a book while the others were going home, i guess my siblings left me. And infront of me was the book that i read. I looked at the window and it was already night. How long did i just slept? I looked at my watch, and realized i've been sleeping for 2 hours. I looked around, the dark was surrounding me, only a hint of light that i see from far away near the door.

I looked carefully, and noticed.. It was fire. I stood up and walked closer to it, and saw (fiery) hands punching the door. I walked more closer, as i tried to touch it. Then someone screamed as the fire got brighter. And i saw Spain, with a frustated face. "YOU FREAKED ME OUT!" he yelled at me. "I didn't know it was you, firecrack" i answered.

"How did you get here? Are we locked?" i asked. "I read for two hours at the far side of the library. And realized i was locked for almost 30 minutes" he answered.

"And why the door wasn't burned?" i asked. "Tch, stop being a 'braincrack'. My watch limits my power so it can't burn things" he answered. I just let out an 'oh' and i looked around, "Did you bring your phone? Because i don't" he asked. I shook my head.

Again, he was frustated as he groaned. "Then what do we do?" he asked again. "Let's just look around, who knows we can find any treasure" i answered as i walked past him. Then i remembered, I turned around and looked at him. "Come on, i can't walk in the dark alone" i said.

Then he nodded as we walked around the library, looking for instruction book.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(18:32)

We're still wandering around the library, until he asked me, "Why didn't you talk with Harlow anymore? I mean.. She was your best friend". "Did you noticed it, firecrack? Since she turned into your girlfriend, she always spends time with you" i answered.

Third Person POV
Then Spain stopped, along with Philip. "Then why didn't you just ask her to talk with you again??" the Spaniard asked. "I don't wanna disturb her time with you. She looked so happy when she's with you" the Filipino answered.

"Then why didn't you confess to her?!" Spain asked again, Philip went silent for a moment as he made his fists, "IT'S BECAUSE YOU ALREADY CONFESSED TO HER BEFORE ME! HAPPY?" the Filipino yelled, his voice echoed across the room.

"STOP BEING SO LOUD, PUTA!" the Spaniard yelled back. The Filipino was taken aback by the yelling of Spain. Then he pushed the Spaniard really hard. Spain then hit the book shelf behind him as it started to open like a door.

Then he fell, "S-Spain?" Philip asked. He approached the Spaniard and kneeled down, "You okay? Sorry for pushing you" Philip apologized. Spain just nodded in response as he tried to stand up. The Filipino helped him standing up, as they looked at the room, infront of them were tables and seats.

"Wait.. What room is this?" Philip asked. "I think this is the forbidden library area, let's get out from here. No time for arguing" Spain answered, as he tried to walk out. But Philip immediately held his arm, "But i thought there's only one entrance to this area. Miss Grangewick said only certain people can enter this library" he asked.