Chap 12: Neighbor

(3 days later, 09:21)

Philip's POV
It's sunday. I was watching TV, while thinking. What if they found out about the hole? I mean... they didn't found out about it until now. But the hole was big, how can they didn't find it out yet? These thoughts are ruining my mind. I shook my head as i continued watching TV with Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Brunei, and Indonesia.

"Confessing to a girl in restaurant is indeed epic. but have you ever confessed to a girl on a plane that was about to crash?" Indo asked, we all chuckled. "Nice one" Brunei answered.

"Different topic, i heard that our nextdoor neighbor are going to move out" Thailand said. "It has been a week, Thai. They already did. And you heard it now?" i asked. "I know! I didn't know about it yet until now" he answered. Then i heard a car honk from outside. Surely it's not papa because he's sleeping in his room.

"PHIL! LOOK AT THAT!" Malay, who was at the door shouted at me. I looked at him and asked, "What is it?". "JUST LOOK AT THIS, YOU TOO, INDO!" Malay answered as Indo looked at him. Me and Indo then stood up and walked out from the house.

But malay was holding us back, "Hide behind the door, don't let them see us" he whispered. We did as what he said and i asked, "What is iiittt?". Then he pointed to a black car infront of the house next to us. There's a guy who was standing next to the car, with his mom talking to his dad too. And there's some countries near them.

My eyes widened as i saw his face, "SPAIN!" Indo shouted, immediately i pulled him back into the house before they could see us, along with Malay. "You're crazy!" i whisper-yelled to him.

Spain's POV
I was looking at the house, with my mom talking to my dad while my siblings were looking at the house too. The house looked good. Then suddenly i heard someone shouted my name, i heard it in my (non-existent) right ear. Then i looked at the house to my right, but i saw no one. I was confused, but i shrugged it off.

Then i looked at my mom, "Mom, are we really moving into this house?" i asked. She looked at me, "Of course. The house was really good. It would be best if you didn't burn the kitchen again!" she answered, then looked back at my dad. Oh yeah... That time. I gulped as i remembered when she hit me with her broom.

We entered the house, it's already renovated. We were amazed by how it looks. light grey wall, good furnitures, comfy dark grey sofa, etc. I guess this is better than my old house. I walked upstairs, walking to my room.

Philip's POV
I looked outside again, and they already entered the house. "You're lucky he didn't see us" i said to Indo. I noticed Malay giggled, i just rolled my eyes and sat down on the sofa, continued watching the movie.

"What's the matter anyway? Why are you so 'shy' when i called him?" Indo asked me as he sat down, along with Malay. "If he saw me, he would burn my room, happy?" i answered, but not seriously. And noticed that Malay and Indo looked at eachother.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(10:04)

I was watering the plants, because papa told me to. I was minding my own business, while thinking about random stuffs. The plants were green as always, the lush jasmine flowers as usual. Infront of me was a wooden fence, it's parallel to my belly so it's not too high. And behind the fence was.. Spain's house.

I looked at it, and there's rose flowers behind the fence too. From red roses, to pink roses, to white roses, and some other plants. I guess his mom likes flowers. Maybe she liked it from the day her husband gives her flowers to confess his feelings- ahah what am i thinking about. Stop it.

I shook my head, and noticed that Spain was sitting on the chair at the terrace, playing on his phone. I don't care anymore if he noticed me or not. I looked back at the jasmine flowers as i continued watering it.

Spain's POV
I was playing on my phone, as i heard someone was watering their plants. I don't really care honestly, it could be my nextdoor neighbor. But something caught my attention, from the corner of my eye, i saw blue and red flag.

I looked at the person, and god how shocked i was. I widened my eyes, "Philip?!" i asked. Then he looked at me, "Oh hi there, Harlow's boyfriend! Didn't know you moved in to here!" he answered. I stood up from my seat and walked up to him, "You live here?" i asked again. "Nah i live at the streets, happy?" he answered, but not seriously.

I furrowed my brows, "You've gotta be kidding me!!" i complained as i walked back to my house.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(A month later)

Third Person POV
Everything was going usual. But Spain and Phil can't really get along together. Every morning when the school bus came infront of their house, Spain and Phil would ran to the bus. The one who wins will push off the one who loses from the bus door. While the other students watched them.

And every Friday night, Spain would set a loud music in his room, causing Philip who was sleeping gets annoyed.

(Sunday, 09:54)

Philip's POV
I was watering the plants, with Harlow's boyfriend watering the plants too. I noticed he gritted his teeth, then he suddenly burned the plants. I flinched and immediately splashed the plants with my water power. I looked at him, "YOU'RE INSANE!" i shouted.

Then i splashed his plants with water, too much water. His eyes widened, "LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE! MOM WILL BE SO MAD AT ME!" he yelled at me. "HAH! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE MADE ME DO!" i yelled back.

We were yelling at eachother for a few minutes, "I AM NOT ACCEPTING THIS. IN A FEW MINUTES THERE'LL BE A BROOM FLEW TO MY HEAD" he yelled again.

"OH REALLY? IN A FEW SECONDS THERE'LL BE A HAND THAT WILL GRAB MY HAIR UNTIL IT CUTS OFF FROM MY HEAD!" i yelled back, then suddenly someone grabbed my hair with a tight grip. Spain flinched as i looked at the person, "Papa??" i asked. "Now what's with these yelling?" he asked.

Spain's POV
"H-He splashed too much water on my plants" i answered as i pointed to my plants. "H-He b-" "Okay let's talk, alone" Phil was cutted off by his dad. He looked at me with his widened eyes, with an angry face. Then both of them walked into their house as his dad still grabbing his hair. I smirked, Oh well, he gets what he deserve.

Philip's POV
Papa was grabbing my hair really tight, it goddamn hurts. We passed Indo and Singapore who were eating noodle, they looked at me confused. Then we stopped at the kitchen as he let go of my hair. And it damn hurts, as i rubbed my head.

"Dad, i can explain-" "Enough!" i was cutted off by him. "They're our new neighbors and what if he tells his parents? What if they didn't wanna be friends with us? And why did you used your power infront of a non-Toplands student?" he asked. "T-The guy is my classmate" i answered. "Oh, a classmate. And why did you splashed your water at him?" he asked again.

"He burned our plants!" i answered, his eyes widened, "Burned?". "Ya! Just look at it!" i said. Then he sighed, "Maybe later, i'm tired" he answered. I looked confused, then he walked to his room, leaving me alone in the kitchen. "Really??" i asked.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Spain's POV
God i hope mom didn't find out about the plants, she's a plant-lover. She would be so mad at me if she find out. So i finished watering the plants. Then walked to my room to relief my stress. So i turned on my phone to watch some Tiktoks.

(10:03)

It was a long 1 hour until i heard a shout, "SPAIIINN! COME DOWN HERE!" i heard my mom shouted. Is it about the plants? Okay i started to panic, i quickly put my phone on the nightstand and ran downstairs, "What is it, mom?" i asked her. She was holding a broom, and i saw Philip's dad. Mr. Asean.

"Our neighbor said that you burned his plants" she said. "B-But-But Philip splashed too much water on our plants" i answered. "Ya, that's true, but YOU started it first!" she said. Then she looked at mr. Asean, "Sorry, mister, can i have a talk with my son alone?" she asked Phil's dad. Well i'm gonna die.