Chap 1: Letters

(12:03, Friday)

Third Person POV
It's a good day in Crystalview city. The (14 y.o) Maphilindo were getting yelled by Asean at the backyard. "Now, if you guys won't stop messing around, i might send you three to the Toplands school." he said. "Top- what?" Malay asked.

Asean sighed while rolling his eyes, "A school, where you could be a superhero". "Pfft, really?" Philip, the oldest asked. "Papa, we're already 14. We don't believe things like superheroes now, we need proof" Indo then answered.

Asean then raised his eyebrows, "Proof, huh?" he said, "Alright, then i'll show you tomorrow."

"Proof like what? Like superman?" Indo smirked and laughed. Asean is getting triggered and he quickly took a broom and was about to hit them when they shouted "WOAH WOAH WOAH!" while walking away.

"Stop joking around or i'll hit you with my belt too."

"Okay.. okay. Sorry, papa." the Maphilindo answered. Asean then walked away, going inside the house.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(10:13, Saturday)

At the terrace, the Maphilindo were playing marbles while Brunei playing on his phone and Singa is calling his friend. "Guys." someone called them. The five looked at the door and saw Thailand, with 5 letters in his hand. "Yea?" Brunei answered.

"So anyway, dad got you guys 5 letters."

"What letter?" Asked the Singaporean. "Don't know, he said I'm not allowed to read it." Thailand answered while handing them the letters. Singa then hung up the call, and asked again, "Why?"

"Because i don't have eyes, happy?" The Thai country sparked out.

Thailand then walked inside the house while the five of them opened the letters. "Oh my god! This is like Hogwarts letter from Harry Potter!" Indo's eyes widened. Philip then decided to read it.

"Congratulations! You're accepted to be a student in Toplands!

Toplands is a superhero school and college. It is located above the clouds. No one can see them because it's covered by the clouds. In your 14th age, you will get a letter from the school saying that you're chosen to be a student there"

"This is ridiculous." Philip said while Malay is looking at the back of the letters.

"There's more?" Malay asked, "Tomorrow, 8:30."

"What does that mean?" Brunei asked. Indo then answered, "I think it's when the school bus will come to our house".

"H-how do you know there's school bus?" Singa asked while looking at the Indonesian. The Indonesian just shrugged his shoulders, "Hm, i don't know, i'm just guessing."