Chap 9: Planning, Meeting, Heartbroken

(12:10)

Philip's POV
I'm finally home. We go home from school at 12 in saturday. I was in my room, chilling with my phone. Then Indo bursted in into my room and made me flinched in surprise. "BRO! LOOK AT THIS!" he shouted as he showed me his phone. "It's Felicia! I'm video-calling with her!".

I sat up, "Calm down, Indo. What is it?" i asked, "Hi there! My name is Felicia, what's your name?" she asked me from the phone. "Umm.. Philippines" i answered. "Look! She's so nice!" he said. "Indo, no. I am not interested in love" i answered. "Okay then..?" he said. Then he walked out of my room, talking with his friend. He slightly closed the door.

A few minutes later, an Instagram notification popped out in my screen. I pressed it, and reads the message.

F: Hey there! I'm Felicia

P: Oh nice

F: Anyway, Nesia said that you're a nice person! And i heard that you got rejected a few days ago

P: Nesia?

F: Indo

P: Sounds like a girl name

F: 😂😂

F: Me n Indo has been friends since he's 15. Oh, how old r u?

P: 16

F: I'm 15. How's it been going? Do you feel any better now? Have you moved on from her?

P: It's been good. But i still have a bit feelings for her

F: Aww, poor you..

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
(4 months later, 17:42)

Philip's POV
"Me and Felicia have been talking for months now. I gotta confirm, she's really nice and interesting. We talked everyday" i said to Indo. Me, Malay, and Indo were at Indo's room. "That's nice" he answered. And i nodded. "Do you like her?" Malay asked me.

I didn't expect that question, "I... don't know. Maybe?" i answered. "'Maybe'?? That's not a yes" Indonesia said. I sighed, "I guess so? I'm not sure!" i answered as i looked down to the floor. "Sunshine, just pick, yes or no?" Malay asked me. "Wh-Why did you call me sunshine?" i asked back.

"Because there's a sun on your flag" he answered. Right. A sun. "Maybe... Yes?" i answered. Both of them gasped, "How long have you guys talked?" Indo asked me. And i answered, "Uhh.. 4 months?". "Fix lu suka sama dia valid no debat!" (Okay you liked her, it's valid!).

"Ano? Paano ko magusto ang tao na yun, kung hindi ko pa siya kilala?" (What? How can i like a person i haven't even met?) i asked. Both Indo and Mal looked at eachother, then looked back at me. "Then ask her out, dude!" Indo said. "To where?" i asked back. Then he answered, "Ke jurang, naanyAK lagi!" (To the cliff! Happy?) he answered. "Can i punch you?" i asked again. "Joke, maybe... At a restaurant?" he asked. And i agreed.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(17:04)

I was laying down on my bed, chatting with Felicia.

P: Hey Fel

F: Ya?

P: Wanna meet up? We live at the same city

F: Oh cool! Which place?

P: France's Café..?

F: omg i love that place! Okay, at what time?

P: Good. At 7. I'll be there

F: Wait, can i bring someone?

P: Sure

I smiled, then realized someone was next to me. I looked at the person and flinched, "Brunei?". "Who's Felicia?" he asked as he stood still in his place. "None of your business" i answered as i turned off my phone. "Aww man! I just wanna know!" he responded.

I sighed, "Just.... A friend of mine" i answered. Then he scoffed, "Okay then" he said. Then he walked out of my room, as i just laid on my bed.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(18:58)

I arrived at the café, alone. Only in my warm jacket. Then i entered the café, and sat down at an empty table. I took out my phone and waited, a few minutes later, i heard the door opened. I looked at the door, and it was Felicia, and a guy that i didn't know yet. I looked at her face, and it was different. Like, something was different on her face, but where? I just feel like it.

She saw me and sat down infront of me. The guy sat next to her, "Hey Philip, i brought a boyfriend!" she said. B-Boyfriend. I just smiled and greeted him. He looked like he didn't trust me enough. I felt like something inside me just broke.

I acted like i was shocked, "Oh my god you didn't told me you had a boyfriend! He looked so nice!" i said. That was stupid i think. "Mhm, his name is Aaron. Aaron, this is Philip" she introduced us. "Nice to meet you" i said, "Nice to meet you too" he answered. I tried being nice, so there won't be any suspicion towards them.

If i showed a single sign that i liked her, man there'll be a fight and i'll be doomed. I must act like a best friend. Or a brother. The three of us talked a bit about life, until Aaron feed her, like damn. All she have to do is open her mouth and let the foods in. Kinda jealous- I looked at them, awkwardly. I don't know what i'm doing. They just minding their own business. They looked so happy together.

Then we continued talking for 30 minutes. Until Felicia got a call from her dad, "Gotta go now. See you later, Phil" she said. Then both of them walked out of the café, leaving me. Atleast he paid for us.

"God it was hard being the third wheel" i mumbled under my breath. Then i noticed a couple was watching us, i looked at them. Spain and Harlow. WHY ARE THEY EVERYWHERE? Oh god, they were giggling while looking at me. Then they looked away, "That was double kill" i mumbled under my breath again.

Then i ordered for a chocolate milk, after ordering, i pulled out my phone from my pocket and called Indo. After a few seconds, he answered.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
I: What?
P: Okay so i didn't bring my car or motorcycle, so can you please pick me up in 15 minutes?
I: Why me?
P: Because you're the one responsible for this
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

I immmediately hung up. Then looked at Spain and Harlow, she rests her head on Spain's shoulder, i just looked at them for a whole 5 minutes. Luckily they didn't know that someone was watching them. Then i realized the milk was already on my table. I guess the waiter gave it without calling me.

I just drank the milk, and after minutes, i finally finished. And just at the right time, i heard Indo's car honk. I looked outside through the window, and saw his car. I put the money on my table as i ran outside. I hopped onto his car, and sat at the backseat.

"Finally! You saved me from hell!" i said. "What do you mean?" he asked me. Then i explained everything, every single detail. Then he chuckled, "Ohh, she never told me she had a boyfriend. And why aren't you sitting beside me?" he asked me again. "I just.. Don't want to" i answered.

Then he turned on the radio and connected his phone bluetooth to the radio. He played a romantic song as he started to drive the car.

"Can you stop playing songs when i got rejected? It felt like i'm in a drama!" i complained. Then he chuckled, "Then stop getting rejected!" he answered. Fine, i don't wanna love again. I don't wanna get heartbroken like before.

I just sat there, leaning my head against the car window, thinking about life as it started to rain. Then there's bumps and i hit my head at the window over and over again. I just groaned in frustation as i punched the window. But luckily it didn't broke.

Indo's POV
I just sat here, hearing him punching the window. I think he was frustated. Okay, don't bother him. I looked at the small mirror on my dashboard and god his face looked like an angry lion.