Chap 7: Confession

(12:09)

Third Person POV
"So what you're saying is you want to confess to Harlow?? And you've been liking her for months now?" Indo asked the Filipino. Philip was sitting on his seat, while Indo and Malay were standing beside him. "Ya.." Philip answered. Indo then chuckled and smiled, looking away, then looked back as his expression changed to a shocked face. "You're joking, right?" he asked.

The Filipino just shook his head, Both Indo and Malay furrowed their eyebrows, "He's crazy" the Indonesian whispered to Malay, but Philip heard it. "What do you mean crazy?" Philip asked. "Umm, nothing" Indo answered.

"Wait Philip, it would be nice if you give her a flower too" Malay said. Philip then looked at him, "What kind of flower?" he asked. "Uhh.. A jasmine? Your favorite flower?" Malay answered, unsurely. Then Philip smiled, "thanks. I'm gonna confess to her at the park" he said.

"Wait look! It's Harlow!" Indo said. "Where??" Philip then asked, then he heard Indo and Malay laughing. "Tapi boong!~" (Sike!) Indo said. The Filipino just sighed, "Oh my god, it's Harlow!" Malay said. "Would you stop?" Philip asked.

"Wait no, it's her!" Malay answered, as he pointed his eyes at Harlow who was walking to her table. They looked at her and Philip was flustered, he blushed. But his blush disappeared as Harlow started talking to Spain. "Sometimes i wanna punch his face.." Philip looked at his brothers.

Then Malay and Indo looked back, "Kesian, sedboi sejak SMA..." (Poor you, sadboy since highschool) he Indonesian said. "Tak pe lah, Philip ni kan kuat" (It's okay, Philip is strong) Malay said as he looked at Indo.

Then He looked back at Philip, "How is it? Still cold?" Malay asked. "Still cold, but kinda better now" the Filipino answered. "Ah! Gapapa, i have a solution!" Indonesia answered confidently as he pulled out a pair of handsocks from his pocket.

"Aih? Sejak bila kau beli tu?" (Since when did you buy that?) Malay asked the Indonesian. "At the canteen lah!" Indo answered as he gave the Filipino the handsocks. Philip then wore the handsocks, "Furry, red, and most importantly, warm" Indonesia said. "Thanks" Philip answered as he smiled.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(16:24)

Philip's POV
Okay, it's time to confess. I already have the flower in my hand, as i'm walking towards the park, alone, with people walking pass by. Me and Harlow has already planned the 'meeting', so no worries anymore.

Then i felt someone touched my shoulders, "GAH!" i flinched in surprise and i looked at the person. "Malay? Did you followed me?" i asked, "Of course! I wanna see how the confession went!" he answered cheerfully. I guess he's excited, "Also Indo can't come because he was busy with his song project, so i'm gonna record you two to show it to him" he continued as he showed me his phone. And i nodded in response as we continued walking.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(16:29)

We finally arrived, infront of the park. We entered, as we walked down the path. "Where's she?" Malay asked, "She's at the funeral, happy?" i answered jokingly. Then he gasped, "It's her!" he pointed to Harlow, who was sitting with... My enemy. Then Malay laughed out loud, "GOOD LUCK, BUDDY!" he said as he ran to the bushes and recorded me.

Okay, you can do this, Philip. I walked up to them, they were talking so peacefully oh god i wanna kick his face- okay, focus. I hid the flower in my hand behind my back, "Umm, Harlow?" i asked. Then she looked at me, "Oh hi, Philip! I brought a friend, Spain. You may know him" she answered. "C-Can we talk? Alone?" i asked, "Sure!" she nodded.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

We're now at the almost empty side of the park, it was beautiful. The sunshine, the grass, the blue sky, trees around, everything was here (shuddup im bad at this). "What?" she asked, "Umm.. You see? I.... Like you" i said. God it was stupid and embarrassing. I don't know what i'm even saying.

I looked away, i have a feeling her eyes widened. I looked back at her, "I'm really sorry, but... I don't. I just became a couple with your... 'enemy'" she answered. Oh, a friend. A FRIEND. Then she ran away from me, i guess she was going towards the Spaniard. God i hate him more. I just want to shoot his head with a shotgun until his head was blown away.

Whatever. Calm down, calm down. CALM. DOWN. I crushed the flower in my hand, as i threw it across the park. Then someone ran up to me from behind, yes i know it was Malay. I immediately looked at him and held his shoulders. "Calm down! Calm down lah!" he said. "I just got rejected, and i think she doesn't want to be my best friend anymore" i said.

Then he pulled out a bottle of water from his pocket and gave it to me. I drank it, and gave it back to him as i started to calm myself down. I took off my hands from his shoulders. "Let's go home" i said. he nodded, and we walked out of the park.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(16:38)

We were home now. I went to my room while Malay went to Indo's room, i don't know what he's doing but i don't care. I laid on my bed, or laying down on my stomach (?), a single tear slid down my cheek. I wiped it away, then i went silent for a few moment.

(16:56)

Then i heard the door open. But i refused to look. "Phil?" someone called me. Then they came up to me, and sat down next to me. I looked at them, it was Indo and Malay. Malay was with a plate of french fries and a glass of water.

Malay put them on my nightstand, "It's okay, you're the oldest one between us, so your shoulder is as strong as steel" Indonesia said. I didn't say anything, i just sunk my face into my pillow. "The sunshine was tired, so it stopped shining for a moment" Malaysia said.

Third Person POV
Indo then took out his phone from his pocket, and played an instrumental. Then the Indonesian hummed, which triggers Philip's ears. "Stop saying those kind of stuff! I'm right here about to cry and you guys were doing nonsense!" Said the Filipino.