Chap 14: The start

"We?" Spain asked again, then someone called Brunei from behind. "Brun, do you want some chocolate milk?" the country asked. "Oh yea, thanks, Phil" Brunei answered as he took a bottle of chocolate milk from Philip's hand and put it into the basket he was holding.

The Filipino noticed Spain was there, he asked the Bruneian, "What's he doing here? Why's he talking to you?". "I'm... Taking some snacks?" Spain answered. The Filipino glared at the Spaniard, suspiciously, "What??!" Spain asked.

Then Harlow showed up behind Spain and puts her snacks into the Spaniard's Basket. She noticed Philip and Brunei were there, "Oh hey there!" She greeted them. Brunei greeted her back, "Hey!". "Didn't know you're coming with him" Philip said with a cold tone.

"Ah, just wanna buy some snacks earlier" she answered. The Filipino felt some anger in himself just by looking at the Spaniard's face. "And what are you doing here? Buying snacks for your siblings?" Spain asked, and Philip repeated the question again with a mocking tone.

"No! I'm just counting my hair! Happy? And i am now annoyed when i see you, especially when YOU'RE WITH HER" Philip answered. Surely it made the Spaniard offended, Spain then quickly brought his face close to the Filipino's with an angry face. "WHY YOU LITTLE SH**-", he yelled at Philip.

Harlow quickly pulled Spain back, bringing him away from the Filipino. "Okay, don't fight, this is the minimarket. If yall fight and this minimarket was destroyed, i won't take the responsibility" she said. The three countries looked at Harlow, then the Filipino and Spaniard sighed.

"Y'know what? Let's go to the cashier now, we're done anyway" Philip said to Brunei. The Filipino dragged the Bruneian to the cashier while Harlow and Spain walked away from them.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(3 days later, 06:00)

Alarm, Philip has woken up by the alarm. He opened his eyes and turned off the alarm. He sat up, looked around. And remembered that it was the day that he waited for. He quickly stood up from his bed and took a shower.

After taking the shower, he wore his brown uniform, combed his hair, while looking at the mirror in his room. "I look kinda handsome" he said to himself with a cocky smile, posing elegantly.

He took his backpack on the floor, filled with a book, pen, and some snacks for the outbound. "Hell yeah i'm really excited for this" he said. The Filipino then opened the door, looking outside, there's Indo and Singa talking to eachother on the way downstairs.

Philippines walked out of his room, noticing Malay and Brunei talking in the Bruneian's room. He decided to check on them, he walked up to the door and peeked on what's going on inside.

"Brun, be quick! The bus will come in minutes!" Said Malay to the Bruneian who was taking his shower. The Malaysian already wore his own uniform while he's holding Brunei's backpack. "Why can't you relax? The buses picks us up at 8!" The Bruneian answered.

Philip decided to not annoy them, and he went downstairs, seeing the living room empty. "I guess the others are at the kitchen eating breakfast" he thought.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(07:28)

All ASEAN countries are sitting at the terrace, waiting for their school buses. "What kind of highschool are you 5 even go into? We haven't seen your so called 'Toplands school'" Vietnam asked. The 5 Toplands students got surprised by the question and Brunei tried to change the topic.

"Really, Brunei? Don't even try to change the topic" Laos answered. "Yeah, it's been months and we didn't even see your school yet!" Myanmar continued. Philippines is sweating and suddenly, they heard a shout, "OI! COME ON, DON'T GET ME WAITING!". A shout from the other 5 ASEAN countries' schoolbus.