Chap 5

(15:00)

Third Person POV
"And the winner is.. Spain!" the headmaster, ms. Bellamere announced in the class. And the whole class gave an applause to him. "And Philippines!" she announced again. Both Spain and Philip glared at eachother, as ms. Grangewick gave them the trophy. But just one trophy.

"This is mine!" Spain said as he tried to take the trophy away from Philip's hands. "HEY! IT'S MINE!" Philip yelled back. He tried to take the trophy from Spain, and there. A fight. The whole class looked at the two. "W-Wait don't fight!!" ms. Grangewick yelled.

(15:04)

Both Spain and Philip looked away from eachother. They were mad, knowing the fact that ms. Grangewick decided to put the trophy at the class cupboard. "Fine, this trophy is for the whole class, no exceptions" she said while sitting down on her seat.

"This is all your fault" Philip whispered to the Spaniard. "How is it mine? You're the one who started the fight!" Spain whisper-yelled. "Now, it's time for Power Studies lesson. Open your book, page 64" ms. Grangewick said. They opened the page, "Do the group task. You have time for one week!" she continued. Then she stood up and wrote the groups on the whiteboard.

After that, she sat down again. Letting the students read the groups.

Group 4
Indonesia
Philippines
Japan
Germany
Spain
United States / America

Philip's POV
What? me and Spain are in the same group? I raised my hand, "Miss-" "You guys kept on fighting for 4 minutes straight so i had to place you two in the same group. No buts" she cutted me off. "You all have to write all the superpower list and explain them all. You can do it at your friend's house. You have three days to do it" she continued.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(16:00)

Third Person POV
The bell rang, meaning school was over. The students walked out of the class. Some of them were talking about the task, including the MaPhilIndo. They were talking while walking out of the school. "I heard that Japan will make a drawing about you two" Malay said.

"What? That is stupid!" Philip answered. "Congrats, we got a new ship in our class, what will we name it?" Indo asked Malay. "Hmm, maybe Philippain? Spainphil?" Malay answered. "Nnoo, that doesn't fit" Indo said. "Your brains are filled with ships...!" Philip answered.

Then Indo stopped, along with Malay and Phil. "Filled? SPHIL!" he shouted. "Aaww, i'm gonna ask India to sing them a song called 'Bole chudiyan' and they'll be the dancer!" Malay said. Indo then smirked, then Philip tweaked their (non-existent) ears. "Tahimik ka dyan!" he said.

They yelped in pain as Philip stopped, and rubbed his palms on his jacket (or maybe coat?). "Fine, fine, we'll stop!" Malay said. "I'm straight so don't ship me with a guy" Philip said while walking to the portal. "Wait for me!" Indo yelled, he ran towards Philip followed by Malay.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Philip was in his room, playing on his phone. When suddenly, someone put him into a group. He pressed the notif, and read the group name. "Group 4?".

note:
I: Indonesia
P: Philippines
J: Japan
G: Germany
S: Spain
U: United States/America

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

J: Guys, i think this group task is a lil confusing
U: Why?
J: Umm, nothing. Anyway, where will we do it? When?
G: Tomorrow
U: Not my house, it's a mess
S: Not mine
G: Not mine too. I don't want you guys to make a mess in my room
J: Aww, but not my house too, because it's far away
I: How about mine?
P: Excuse me what?
S: Don't.
J: Excellent! Let's do it at Indo's house!
P: But our house is loud
U: The louder the better
S: Does that even make any sense?
I: Aha don't worry, i guarantee you guys will be comfortable here
J: Aww thank you!

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(The next day, 16:11)

Philip's POV
I was in the living room, watching TV with Singapore, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Brunei, Myanmar, and Thailand. We were watching a movie, "Poor girl.." Thailand said. "I'm bored!" Singa said, as i continued watching. Then i heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it", i said. I walked to the door and opened it, seeing America infront of the door. "Hey, dude!" he said. "Hey" i answered as i let him walk in. "Indo's room is upstairs, you'll see his flag on the door" i said, he nodded and he went upstairs as i sat down on the sofa and continued watching.

Then i noticed Indo was running downstairs, he opened the front door. "Whatcha doing?" i asked, but he didn't answered. "Hi, guys!" he greeted someone. I looked to the door, and i saw Indo, Japan, and Spain entering. Sh** imma pretend to not know they're here so i looked back at the TV.

Then finally they went upstairs. And i noticed, Malay who sat next to me was smirking at me. "What?" i looked at him and asked. Then he giggled. I slapped his arm, making him yelped in pain. "You don't have to do that!" he whisper-yelled.

Then i heard a knock on the door, it must be Germany. I walked to the door and opened it. Knew it, it was Germany. "Hi!" i said, "Hello" he answered. I let him walk in, he nodded in thank you. "Follow me" i said, i walked upstairs then to Indo's room, followed by him.

We arrived infront of the door, then i opened him, letting him walk in first. Then they looked at him, "Finally you're here!" Japan said. Germany then sat next to her. I entered, and we sat in circles.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(16:32)

Third Person POV
"So the powers can glitch too?" Philip asked. "I dont't think so. But we'll see" Japan answered while writing the powers list. Indo was reading the book, "There's a power called 'Molecular manipulation'" he reads. "What's a molecular manipulation?" America asked.

"This power allows the user to convert objects to other objects by changing the molecular structures" Indo continued reading. "So if we think of a food, we can turn the object into a food?" Spain asked, "Perhaps" Germany answered. Then Japan wrote the power.

Then Germany took the book from Indo's hands, "'Glitter effect'??". "What's a glitter effect?" Indo asked. "I don't know" Germany answered. "I think it's like... Glitter. Do you know what i mean? Like, do you guys remember Barbie super sparkle? Or dark sparkle?" America said. Everyone looked at him and nodded, "I think that's what it is!" Japan said.

"Guys, i wanna ask. What will happen if two people with fire power and water power kissed? Is it possible? Or will there be an explosion?" Indo asked again. "That's a very stupid question. Of course it's impossible!" Philip answered. "How, is that stupid??" Indo asked again.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(17:57)

"Finally!! It's all done!" Japan said relieved while stretched her hand. Then they looked at the clock. "Oh look at the time! It's almost six. We should go home now" Spain said as he stood up, "Gotta go now. Nice working with y'all. Bye!" then he left. "Me too, i'm going home now" America said, then as he left them.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
(Bonus scene)

(12:09)

Philip's POV
I was in the library, looking through the books. Then someone touched my shoulder and i turned around, and saw Harlow. "Hey there" she waved at me. However, her beautiful smile makes me lost in my thoughts. That's when i realize i liked her.

"Phil?" she called me. I realized i've been staring at her for a few seconds and shook my head, "Um, hi?" i answered. Then she chuckled, and it made me blush. "What are you looking for?" she asked me. "Uhh.. Fantasy book" i answered.

"Fantasy? Phil, you're not a kid anymore. Fantasy story is just for kids. And what book are you looking for anyway?" she asked. "Once upon a dream" i answered, again. "You mean the book Spain was reading at the class?" she asked back. "Spain? At the class?"

"Yeah, we read it together minutes ago" she answered. "But you said you don't like fantasy?" i asked. She nodded, "I'm just interested in that story" she answered confidently as she crossed her arms. I sighed, then rolled my eyes. "Whatever.." i said.