Chap 10: Just an ordinary day

(2 days later, 11:43)

Third Person POV
Mr. Verosa was asking the class questions based on the subject that they just learned. Spain and Philip were the ones that always raise their hands in every questions that Mr. Verosa asked.

"Next question, an easy question. What was the difference between animal controller and animal morphing?" mr. Verosa asked while walking across the class. Some of the students raised their hands, including Spain and Philip. Mr. Verosa was looking at them, deciding on who's to pick.

"America!" he choosed the American as the others lowered their hands. The American then answered the question, "Correct! ten points for you" mr. Verosa answered. While Spain and Philip didn't looked happy at all.

"Okay, another easy question. What does glitter effect do?" mr. Verosa asked the class again. Some of the students raised their hands, but this time Spain and Philip doesn't raise their hands. "Oh, Spain and Philip has been raising their hands in every question except this one. I guess you two got the chance. Both of you answer at the same time" mr. Verosa said.

Spain and Philip's eyes widened. They panicked because they didn't know the answer. Only random answers appeared in their brains. "Uhh.. Sparkle fingers?" "Glittery hands?" both of them answered. Mr. Verosa then slapped his forehead with his hand as the class laughed.

"You two are almost correct. And choose a better word next time. two points from you two! Now who wants to answer?" mr. Verosa said. Both Spain and Philip glared at eachother, "Great, this is your fault. Now we lose two points" Spain whisper-yelled.

"Excuse me, 'Captain sparkle fingers', or 'Mister firecrack', it's not my fault. You shoulda picked a better word than 'Sparkle fingers' because it sounds like a butt name. And also don't raise your arm too high, i can smell your armpit from here" Philip answered.

"Sir, Spain and Philip were talking to eachother!" Mauve, their classmate informed mr. Verosa. "Five points from you two!" he said. Spain then scoffed as both him and Philip looked away.

Mr. Verosa pointed at Mirabella as she lowered her hand and answered, "Glitter effect allows the user to fly, attack the enemy with 'glitter' ball, and it also gives the user super strength" she answered. "Ten points for you" mr. Verosa said.

"Of course she can answer, she has the glitter effect power!" Philip scoffed as he rests his head on his table.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(12:00)

The bell rang. Everyone in the class dismissed. Philip stood up from his seat as he saw Spain and Harlow talking to eachother cheerfully. Then he noticed Indo and Malay came up to him, "Whatcha looking at?" Indo asked. "What else? Of course the 'couple of the day'" the Filipino answered.

Both Indo and Malay giggled, "I don't understand why anyone wants to date at such a young age" Philip continued. Then he noticed Indo was holding a styrofoam box, "What's that?" he asked. "Oh, i'll tell you later" Indo answered. "Anyway, how do you do right now? Have you moved on from Feli?" the Malaysian asked. "I just forgot about her and now that you reminded me about her makes me wanna scream internally" Philip answered.

He sighed as Malay and Indo looked at eachother, then looked back at the Filipino. "Forget her. She doesn't worth it. If you keep thinking about her, you'll be more stressed" Indo answered. Philip just nodded in response as they continued talking.

Nb: i swear im sorry i deleted the mushroom scene it was so stupid and cringy i dont understand why i even write them 🤠💔