The Underground Frenzy

Start from the beginning

"Are we missing anyone?" Mr. Aizawa came in with Ryukyu and Fatgum to finish off having everyone from the League in the room. "You three finish up. Now let's get down to business." I pulled out a board with a picture of a guy with red skin on his body. "This is Guradieta. He's one of All Might's major men in charge of finding suitable foot soldiers. Some of his major successes were the Curator, Bear Head, and a villain by the name of Volcano." "Wait, so this guy was able to find most of the freakshows of that Wild Villains group?" I nodded at Jirou as I continued. "The part of this that makes him even more dangerous is the fact that he's not an easy person to pin down. All the underground fighting tournaments he has are for those in the loop. If you don't know anyone in the loop, you won't find him so easily." "So how do we know this shitrag's gonna be her-" Kaachan had a smack over the head by Toga who pointed to Eri. "There's a child here, watch your mouth!" I held the urge to laugh while answering Kaachan's question. "Supposedly this one is a big one. They're trying to find a replacement for the Wild Villains and Wolfram. If they succeed, all the work we did to cripple All Might so far would be wasted."

Jin was the next to raise his hand. "So what's the plan?" "The plan is we use our new members to go into the tournament as contenders to draw out Guradieta. The place will be crawling with back alley fighters, so barging in right off the bat would one be suicidal and two risk us losing our target. But if the contenders were almost completely wiped out, then that would make coming in to take down our target easier with minimal enemies we have to fight." Kirishima smirked while holding his fist in the air. "Alright! If it's a fight you need, I'm your guy!" "That may not be as easily done as you think Kirishima. These underground matches are death matches. Either you live or die. That's one fatal flaw with this idea and you may not come out of this with clean hands by the time all's said and done." "So back to the plan. Is anyone other than these two going in?" Stain asked for me to get back to the topic. "The three going in will be myself, Inasa, and Kirishima. The rest of you will be on standby in a building across an alley from the warehouse this is taking place at."

"Wait a second. I thought Hagakure told us she blabbed all the intel about our group and our members before Kirishima and Inasa to All Might." "Maybe Ochako, but there's more than one way to get in there and the answer is sitting on Kaachan's lap." Everyone looked at Toga for her to look at me. "What?" "Your quirk is how I'll get in. For the timespan of this mission, I'll need to borrow it. I'm sorry about this, but we don't have significant options." "Wait, so you'll have to take mine? Wouldn't people find out something's off with my quirk when you take it?" "Considering your quirk is more for stealth and intelligence gathering, I doubt you'll make enough people raise a red flag from now to the end of the mission." Ryukyu says this for me to continue. "In addition to taking your quirk, I'll replace it with a strength enhancer I have so you'll be able to defend yourself a bit more during this mission. We're dealing with brawlers, not sneaky jerks as much." "Sounds like it'll work. But how are we gonna get the intel to find out about when to jump?" "Leave that to me Kurogiri. I have someone that owes me a favor in the hero industry for a few saves sometime back." Nighteye says this for us to go over some more rudimentary parts of the plan that we'd need to know.

The Night of the Fight, 3rd person POV:

Kirishima and Inasa began walking down the streets of Kamino in street attire that made them look the part of a back alley thug to the populous. Once near the alley they were supposed to enter through for the match, they were stopped by a person in the alley before. "Inasa. Kirishima. Over here." They looked into the alley to see a woman in blue with some street clothes on.

" They looked into the alley to see a woman in blue with some street clothes on