Turning Point

Bakugou POV:

"DIIIIEEEE!!!" I kept blasting villains away with some fucking more keeping the line of defense strong. "JUST GO DOWN WHEN I BLOW YOU UP YOU STUPID ASSHOLES!" Kirishima and me kept blasting holes through the area before the ground below us began to give way.

"Aww shit." We began to fall before Kirishima used a quirk Ichan gave him to stretch his limbs out to grab the still stable ground. We were able to pull ourselves back up before having a blockade between us and the main route to the center of the city. "So what now?"

'We've got no choice. We gotta make a detour. But how is this gonna effect our time and the amount of thugs we'll face?'

"BAKUGOU! KIRISHIMA!" Raccoon eyes came over with Himiko on her back looking like she was a fucking mess.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?"

"We were able to beat the chick that was some kind of reporter, but Toga got kinda banged up from it."

"Dammit....What about you?"

"Not in the best shape, but I'll live." I started to think about the possibilities of going another route now being more difficult.

'If they planned for this, then that means we could be walking into a trap. Now with the fact Himiko's unable to continue and raccoon eyes would have to watch her, that means me and Kirishima would have to deal with this. Now comes the problem though. Should we try our luck with another route and hope for the best, or try and use the route over here by flying over.'

"We gotta move soon. If we don't, they'll catch on and attack us from behind." Kirishima held the back safe in fear of them going that way for me to get an idea.

"Everyone, you might wanna get a good distance away from me." I pulled the handle part of my gauntlets up to point at the army in front of us. "Kirishima! When I give the signal, pull both these pins out and keep your hardening quirk active!"

"Why?"

"JUST DO WHAT I SAY!" He did this for me to take aim. "Not yet." I adjusted the spot where it would land right where the large plummet would end. "Not yet." Some of the thugs began getting the idea to use the sides of the walls to come at us for me to smile being ready. "PULL!" Kirishima pulled the pins for a massive explosion that was way stronger than even the ones I planned for to be let loose. Thanks to a quirk Ichan called 'Double Heat' which increased any explosive compound to twice the amount, the explosion looked like something out of a nuclear bombing test to send both me and Kirishima back into raccoon eyes and Himiko. When the smoke cleared, the area that I was aiming for was gone with a giant crater being made farther back.

"WE'RE ALIVE!" Kirishima shouted with the girls unconscious.

"Well Ichan did warn me that it would be way stronger than my original blast. Guess I'll have to put in a request for a new pair of gauntlets when we're done here." I glanced down to see the explosions made completely destroyed my gauntlets and burn my hands a bit. "The way that was, I'm amazed my hands are still attached to my body. To be honest, I thought I'd fucking lose them." I started laughing for nobody else to have the urge to laugh at me.

"...Katsuki...." Himiko woke up for us to come close to hear what she had to say. ".....You're a fucking idiot...." She passed out again saying this shortly after.

'At least she's alive.'

Before we could move any farther, the sound of something stomping was coming from behind us. "WHAT WAS THAT!?" Raccoon eyes woke up to this and panicked.

"More villains?" Kirishima hardened himself for the sound to be coming from where Ichan and his group was.

"No. That's our backup." On cue, a giant monster came out of nowhere charging in our general location.