Dastardly Twins

Ochako POV:

"Mnnn. What happened?" I started to wake up feeling chains on my arms and my legs and being tied up. "The heck?"

"Seems you've finally woken up." I glanced up to see the pink haired girl from before with a girl that had blue hair in a ponytail.

" I glanced up to see the pink haired girl from before with a girl that had blue hair in a ponytail

"My you are quite the cute one." The blue haired girl knelt down towards me while smiling. "Tell me. How did someone like the son of AFO get such a cutie like you?"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." I started to feel a draft on my stomach to look down. "WHY AM I IN MY UNDERWEAR!?"

"Because. You've been captured by the Dastardly Twins!" Both girls locked hands and posed in a rather strange way.

"I'm Kotonaru."

"I'm Mienai."

"We're twins that will teach you to never cross All Might!" If they weren't sounding like psychopaths, I'd somewhat like the fact they're in such sync.

The one called Meinai knelt down and started placing her hand on me. "I gotta say though Kotonaru. You found us a cutie. Sweet bubbly cheeks, an adorable blush with an innocent look to her and a body that has just the right amount of plump to it. Not too much to be pudgy and not too little to be plastic supermodel thin." She leaned close to my ear to have it disturb me a bit. "I'm going to have fun playing with you." Meinai patted my cheek before getting up. She walked over to the side into a weird room while Kotonaru spoke up.

"So tell me, did you and Midoriya do it yet?"

"What!?"

"Oh come now, we're all girls here honey. I'm sure you have some dirty bedtime secrets to tell." She started to move closer to me before running her finger down my body. "I bet Midoriya would just love to grab these adorable hips of yours. If it was me, I wouldn't let you leave the house with this unsightly and sexy body."

I had enough of this to knee the girl in the jaw. This wasn't something she liked for me to glare her down. "I don't know who the hell you think you are, but Izuku is going to come here when he finds me and kill you both! And when he does, he's gonna-" I was slapped across the face hard by Kotonaru with her face showing a clearly angry mood.

"If you honestly think you're in control, then you're more of a fool than he is."

"Don't worry sister dear. Even if he does come, this little drug we have will keep him from doing something." Meinai walked back with a large variety of odd toys and tools that were stained red by blood.

"You mean that drug made out of Eri's blood? That'll work just as well as when Overhaul and Nine tried it the last time they faced him. You're in over your head with Izuku and I'm going to enjoy watching him beat the tar out of you both." They only stood there with a creepy smile thinking they've already won.