Understanding Emotions

Day of the entrance exams Izuku POV:

I start to wake up to my alarm going off to see it was time to get up. I start to shut it off remembering today was the entrance exams for UA. "Lets make sure those three get up now." I start to get out of bed to trip on something on the floor. "What the?" I look over to see Kendo rolling awake. "Mnn a simple nudge would work better you know." "Why are you in my room?" "Momo and Kyoka were going at it last night. I kinda didn't want to hear them doing it while I was asleep." "...So you came into a guys room to avoid the sound of sex." "We both know that were never gonna happen as you say." I had to admit with Kendo there. There was a time where we tried to, but we both agreed that trying to hook up with each other was just never gonna happen. She begins to get up with me pulling myself off the floor from my little fall for us to head to Momo's room.

Once we open the door, we're met by Momo and Jiro naked on top of each other with some hickeys on them. "Kendo, can you deal with this? This seems like a situation where I'll get slapped if I intervene." "I think I have to agree with you on this one." She walks in with shutting the door behind her. After a few seconds, I hear rustling in the room for it to open to the three some minutes later. "You three ready?" They nod with me walking to the stairs. The follow suit with Momo's parents greeting us at the door. "Kendo and Jiro. We wish you the best of luck in your exam today." "Just be aware, we will be rooting for you if that helps." "Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Yaoyorozu." They bow at them with both smiling at this act. We head out to catch a train and head to UA.

Once at the gates, were met with a similar trio we've come to know in our group. "Oi Ichan! What are you and Yaoyorozu doing here?" We look over to see Kaachan, Toga, and Uraraka walk over. Me and Uraraka immediately avoid eye contact with everyone noticing. "We came to cheer on Kendo and Jiro. We kinda also wanted to cheer you three on." He starts smirking at this with him holding his fist up to me. I hold mine up as we hit our knuckles together before he heads in. "Were gonna be late, lets go!" The three head in with Momo grabbing my arm before we could follow. "Just what is going on with you and Uraraka?" "I kinda wanna know too." "Same." 'Guess it can't be helped.' Ever since the park trip about 10 months ago, we've been hanging out more often with the unease between me and Uraraka very apparent.

"Back when we went to the park, me and Uraraka were alone in a group and found our way to the Ferris wheel near the end of the day. While in it, we kinda...made out a little." Their eyes widened at this before Jiro spoke up. "No way. Go Midoriya!" Kendo started fist pumping the air while making a 'green tea' chant for some reason. "It's not like that. The kiss meant nothing. At least, I think it didn't mean anything." "Why did you kiss her then?" Momo starts to join in at this point. "*sigh* I-I don't know. She came over and gave me a small kiss before it with me kinda liking it. I went for a deeper one for a few seconds before I pulled away." "Why?" "To make things simple, I don't want her to end up like my mom when I was 5." I walk in with me and Momo heading to the observation room after wishing Kendo and Jiro luck. 'Why do I feel like today is gonna be a pain in my ass.'

Ochako POV:

Once we entered into the auditorium, Jiro and Kendo came over to us to sit down. Bakugo started to smirk before speaking up. "So did you both know round face and Ichan sucked face on their first date." "Bakugo!" "Yeah, Midoriya said this before. I'm kinda impressed." "To be honest, I kinda thought he was asexual or gay since he turned down Itsuka here." My eyes widened a bit when she said this. "You both dated!?" "Not really. We just went on one and he wasn't in it. It wasn't me, it's just that he seemed to have no desire for relationships." I start to hear this with questions popping into my head. 'Why would he kiss me then? I know I didn't help with the whole 'me kissing him first' thing, but seriously.' "He's probably scared to love someone else." We all looked at Bakugo with Toga sitting in his lap. "When he was 5, his mom died because she had connections to his dad AFO. Few years later, his dad is put in a hospital with half his head bandaged and on a bunch of medical machines just to keep him alive.... I also heard that he may die from my mom in the next few months. If I know my friends mind, which I do. He's probably scared anyone he loves will end up like them and that thought is terrifying to him."