New Plans

Izuku POV:

A few days had passed since the Sports Festival with the first meeting with the League happening in a while. From what Stain had said, Ingenium is down on the heroes side  with some concern that Iida may do something dumb out of anger. While I walked in with Eri, most of the members of the group looked at me and her with some surprise. "DID YOU KIDNAP A KID!?" The shout made the little girl hide behind me in fear. "Correction, I rescued a kid from a dangerous situation." The only people that weren't so shocked were, Tomura, Dabi, Ochako, Jirou, Kendo, Momo, Kaachan, and Toga. The majority met Eri the night I brought her to the Yaoyorozu estate with her feeling extremely out of place. Though the means of her coming into our lives weren't the greatest, the Yaoyorozu's treated her kindly and understood she's been very traumatized to give her space and affection when they could and should. "To make things simple, she was Overhaul's captive and she's now my daughter. Anyone have problems with that?" Nobody answered while I walked in to sit in a chair with Eri on my lap. "Good. Let's get this going."

As I pulled up a screen of I Island, I started explaining the first order of business. "This will be our next large task. Our job is to reclaim I Island in the name of peace by snuffing out the members who are in league with All Might." I changed the panel to my uncle and cousin. "The two on the screen are close family friends. We find them first in I Island. The older man is known as David Shield and the girl is his daughter Melissa. David is a genius scientist who helped my father with his costume and some of his more private works to help society. I have reason to believe it's because of this that he was targeted, both as a way to keep a strong hold on my father's experiments and also a fudge you to him as well." "Why did you say fudge instead of something else?" Dabi questioned with me pointing to Eri. "Fair enough." "Anyway, admittance to the island is very hard to get if you don't know the right people. Thanks to some people my father knew though, I was able to get me in as a representative of him along with many of you pros and your sidekicks, work study students, and interns."

Once I said work study, Aizawa began to get what I meant. "So you're going to have the pros here take on the students in this group so they have access to the island? That's rather clever." "Question, how are we going to get into I Island though?" Spinner asked this with me pulling a panel of boxes up. "We're going to send you to the researchers as supplies for their work. Since the island has no connection to any specific country in general, they rely on any country that is willing to give them equipment to proceed with their work. That's where you all come in. I'll have you all enter into these boxes with some gear Giren will obtain for us as well as different costumes than the ones the heroes and heroes in training use to keep suspicion off us. When it comes time to spring our plan, they won't know what hit them." "Fascinating, but why are the two so important other than family ties?" "*sigh* Uncle David is a genius in all forms of the word. The only reason he'd be willing to do this is if someone is threatening my cousin Mel. I tried to call her a few times the other day with no answer. Signals are not being connected on a facility with the most elite technology, I don't think I need to explain farther. All Might holds the most powerful minds in the world right now, that's not good no matter what." Everyone understood with us going onto more detail of how the plan will take place.

The next day

Classes today were relatively calm after the fact everyone noticed Eri on my lap with many panicking and thinking she was Uraraka's with that immediately being stopped by both of us. Unfortunately, Eri thought that She was Uraraka's daughter since we get along rather well and she's been nothing but kind and caring like a real mother since they've met. When homeroom began, we were given the ability to create hero names for all of us since we were doing the work study in a week. Many of our names were kinda off like Ayoyama's, but others were rather normal per say like Ojiro's and Koda's. When it came to Iida and Todoroki, they decided to do their first names with an odd feeling coming off of our glasses wearing friend. Once I came up, I showed what I had for everyone to question it.