The League

Izuku POV:

The day after the funeral of dad, Nezu asked me to come in to watch the disk I had from Gran Torino. Aizawa and Nighteye chose to sit in since AFO was like a fatherly figure to them as well as a mentor in his own way.  When the content of the disk came on, it showed dad sitting in a hospital bed looking at the camera. "Hello Izuku. If your watching this, then I failed to defeat All Might and avenge your mother." He began looking down continuing to speak. "I know that you will most likely ignore my warnings and everyone else's to go after him, but I want you to know that this is not me telling you to keep away and give up on stopping him. In fact, I've made peace knowing this is what you will do. But..you can't do it the way I did. You can't do it alone. So I asked a good friend of mine to give you a list of names of people to find."

I looked down at the list and nodded. "Each one of these people are ones that this society had failed and I could not truly help. I wouldn't be surprised if some names are more known for you than others. The only name I do not expect you to know however, is Gigantomachia. He is a man who was abandoned and looked at me as a companion above all else. He'll help you, but you need to prove you're worthy of his help to him. So at the end of this message, I have instructions on where to find him for when you believe you are ready. Please my son, do this smart instead of going head on into a battle you need to think in." The video stopped after that to show coordinates to a location. I wrote them down with the door opening to Kaachan, Toga, Uraraka, Momo, Jiro, and Kendo listening in.

"Sorry we interrupted this." Momo bowed with me walking over. "It's ok. I need help from all of you though." I held the piece of paper up to them and began explaining my mission. "Each of these names hold someone I need you to find. Locate them, and ask them to join a group I'm making." "You do realize your creating a group of vigilantes, right?" Aizawa looked at me with only a nod yes as a response. "I know, but there is no human alive that can face All Might right now besides me." "*sigh* That man was always stubborn in his beliefs, so I went ahead and put  in a request for a group to be made to help you and your actions." Sir Nighteye gave me an acceptance for an organization to be made with a few heroes in the group. "The names on them are people that will join as well. While myself, Aizawa, and these six will get the members not counting Gigantomachia, your job is to talk to the pros and the three others that are on this list." I nodded as we all left to do this.

Toga POV:

Thanks to some info I was given about where to find Mr. Bubaigawara, I found him working in a dump. "Nice work Jin. You can go take a break for lunch." "Thanks boss." I walked over to him while he was taking a drink out of a water bottle. "Your Jin Bubaigawara right?" "That's me, what can I do for you little missy?" "I'm here on behalf of Izuku Midoriya to ask you to join a team he's making." "You know Midoriya?" He started to smile at this. "Yes actually, he's a friend. Anyway, I wanted to know if you can join a group that we're making. It works with pros, but is kinda under the radar." He thought about it before turning to his boss. "So long as I can still work for this guy, I'm in. I owe your friend a lot, so I'm willing to offer my efforts anyway I can." 'That was easier than I thought.'

Aizawa POV:

Since Shirakumo was a friend of mine, I agreed to go after him and Shimura. I tracked the two to a bar that my old friend now owns and walked in. While inside, I noticed a man with blue hair and a being that looked like a walking wisp cleaning up. "Sorry, but were not open yet." "It should be fine Tomura. What can I get you?" "You serve coffee?" The wisp nods before putting a pot on. "Cream or sugar?" "Just black is fine." As I sat down at the bar, I glanced over to the blue haired guy. "You wouldn't happen to be Tenko Shimura, would you?" He began to shake a but. "Uhh, no. Never heard of him. Names Tomura Shigaraki. I don't know a man by that name, hehehe."