Race Against Time

At Jaku, 3rd person POV:

"Hurry the hell up ya crusty looking jackass!" Miruko shouted as she dragged Tenko behind her.

"Wait for a sec Miruko, I don't think I'm-"

"No time to wait! We gotta find the quack doc and kick his ass before stomping on the rest of the Nomu's asses."

"BUT WHY BRING ME WITH YOU!? MY QUIRK IS USELESS IN THIS SITUATION SINCE IT'S MORE LIKELY I'LL BRING THE HOSPITAL DOWN ON OUR HEADS!"

Miruko went silent for a second before replying. "Because I know there's a high chance All Might is gonna come here. Not counting Midoriya, you're arguably the best person for the job. Your quirk allows you to destroy anything you touch. It must've been hard growing up with that." Tenko held his head down remembering the mistakes he's done with the quirk he held. Similar to Eri, he felt like his quirk was more a curse than anything. "But unlike the rest of us, you can end this if you just touch All Might. If we run into him, we'll need you to complete a goal Midoriya has set off for. We'll need you to kill All Might."

"But killing someone is-"

"Wrong? Yes. Since day one, I read your file and everyone else's. Your quirk manifested and killed your family. Truly a shame that you hurt those you would love."

"...We weren't that great of a family, but I still feel regret for killing those I did."

Miruko moved a corner before replying. "That's what makes you human. Feeling remorse for what your actions do and willing to accept the pain they have done. Today though, there is a chance you can do good with that power. Something where a quirk that only exists to destroy can become one of the country's greatest saviors in Japan's time of need." Miruko stopped in her tracks when she saw several different Nomu that were different than the normal. "We've got company."

In the Hassaikai base with Kirishima and Inasa

"TODOROOKI! MIDORIYA! KENDO! ANYONE!" Inasa started shouting with him and Kirishima finding themselves cut off from everyone with some of the cops behind them.

"You're wasting your energy right now man. We're gonna need to find a way to take out that Mimic guy first and then focus on finding everyone else."

"Yeah. I guess you're right." Inasa started to calm down before holding his hand up. "HOLD ONTO SOMETHING EVERYONE! I'M GONNA BUST A WAY THROUGH!"

"Wait! Before you do that, think what's going on around us!" Ryukyu came from the cops to try and help. "Right now, we're in the middle of a space just big enough to hold us. Your quirk takes the surrounding air around us and uses it for attacks. Since the air in here is limited as is, doing that would be more dangerous than good."

Inasa stopped when he realized this to punch himself in the face. "HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID!?"

'Did he honestly not think that might happen!?' Everyone shouted in their minds for Ryukyu to start knocking on the walls. she stopped at a single wall to knock around it and hear how large it was.