Freedom

So up top is a dad For One fanart that I thought was kinda worth using here. Enjoy.

With Izuku, 3rd POV:

"Seems we've underestimated your tenacity son of AFO." Overhaul looked at the group of villains they had for them to nod. They went charging at Izuku and Hagakure for the young AFO user to breathe in. When he exhaled, a large amount of fire came out and covered the area. "Is he trying to burn the place down!?" "Knowing he's that man's son, I wouldn't be surprised if he was." The yakuza leader pulled a phone out to call someone and let them in on some information. "The plans a bust. Kill them." "Oh I don't think that will be necessary." The voice on the line was Tenko who made Overhaul's eyes widen. "It was a nice shot, but Midoriya saw this coming a mile away. Starting now, the Hagakure family is safe and she's free from you bastards." The phone hung up for the two men to be even more enraged. "So, you wanna tell the boss what's happening Nine?" The man sighed before pulling a phone out. "Is he dead?" These were the first words All Might spike as Nine answered. We were outsmarted. He used the brat's quirk to keep him from being effected by the quirk bullets and is now ripping our forces apart."

Izuku grabbed ahold of Gust Boy and yanked his quirk out. "AAAHHHH!" Immediately, Izuku's fingers turned to fans with him using 'Whale's' supersonic attack to create a high pitched sound wave that made everyone lose hearing. "Combination move: Sonic Wave!" Nine and Overhaul began to pull their men back with the Volcano Thieves to remain. Before the groups could leave however, Hagakure grabbed Setsuno Toya and Slice from the groups to keep them from leaving. "Get the hell off me kid!" "I'M NOT LETTING YOU TWO GO!" Slice began punching the girl in the face with Toya doing the same. Izuku noticed this to come at the two. "You bastards!" Volcano and Dusty Ash attacked him at the same time hoping to stop the young boy. "OUTTA MY WAY!" He jumped up to avoid their blasts before grabbing their faces to slam them down with force and steal their quirks. 'Now for the big game.' Izuku came at both villains for them to see a green blur come in front of them. "TAKE THIS!"

With Dabi and the pros

Dabi prepared for the worst thinking he was dead. As he opened his eyes however, he noticed a wall of ice. "Believe me when I say I'd rather he be dead after what he's done, but that doesn't mean he isn't making a change." The dark haired man looked to the side and noticed his younger brother Shoto Todoroki. "Wait. Why are you-" "Mr. Aizawa said he needed me and a few members of class A and B to come here. Apparently you and Midoriya have been doing some interesting stuff." "DIIEEEE!" The sound of Bakugou's explosion was heard with everyone seeing him and Yaoyorozu attempting to send the Nomu back. "Can you stand up?" Stain came over to give Dabi a hand up for him to take it. "Take care of our old man Shoto. Our business isn't done yet." Dabi walked out of the ice barrier and charged the flying beast. It noticed him to charge and begin attacking the young vigilante before getting several blasts to the face. Courtesy of Bakugou. "DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" He used his flames to get over the two before landing on the Nomu's back.

Meanwhile, Shoto was using his fire half to sear Endeavor's injuries shut. "I'm not a doctor, but that should stop him from bleeding out." "Nngh!" Endeavor started to get up with Shoto holding him down. "You're too weak to stand right now-" "Touya. I gotta help *cough* *cough* I gotta help him." As he was getting up, Miruko came over to knock the giant man unconscious. "You might hate me later, but you'll understand why I did that after all this." She looked at Dabi burning the beast's back and trying to get towards it's head. "So that thing's head is where I gotta hit? Pretty easy since it's on full view." "Please." The rabbit hero looked over to Shoto who was starting to cry a bit. "Please help my brother. I don't want anyone to die that doesn't have to. Please!" Even though the boy hated his father, Shoto didn't want him or anyone else to get seriously hurt. Endeavor was still his father no matter what and Dabi was his brother. "I'll do what I can kid." "Maybe I can help you out." The two looked over to see Stain with a katana in hand.