Outclassed

3rd person POV:

Izuku got atop the highest building he could to look over the city. "Ok. This should be a good enough spot to start this." He began activating Ragdoll's quirk to begin his hunt. 'Since Search can't tell who exactly the Dastardly Twins are specifically with Ragdoll's quirk, I'll start my search for Ochako and make my way there. Chances are, they'll all be in the same building.' Izuku searched as far as the quirk would allow to find Ochako's quirk in an underground room near an abandoned orphanage. 'Gotcha. Hang on Ochako. I'm coming to save you.' He bolted to the building as fast as he could to see the area in shambles. "Hmm. It looks abandoned. Doubt anyone's been inside the actual structure in a long time." Looking on the ground, Izuku used a quirk of his father's called 'Lenses' to see footprints of two women as it looked walking towards an old shed. "Bingo."

Kicking the shed open, Izuku saw the feet stop right in the middle of the old structure. Thinking there was something more, he activated a Strength Enhancer to break the floor and find stairs leading down. He followed them and found a room with several locks on it. "*sigh* I am so done with all these stupid tricks." Izuku activated Muscle Augmentation to punch right through the door. "HEY! WHERE'S MY FRIEND YOU FREAKY BITCHES!?"

"Mnnn." Izuku glanced over to see Ochako in chains with a decent amount of blood staining her.

"Ochako!" He ran up as fast as he could while breaking the chains holding her where she was. "Don't worry. I've got you now." She started mumbling something for Izuku to not hear it. "I'm sorry?"

He leaned closer for Ochako to hold him while speaking. "This was way too easy." She stabbed Izuku in the back with a needle before pulling it to leave a large gash on Izuku's back.

"AAHH!" Ochako then kneed Izuku's face and jumped back as if the injuries on her didn't matter. "Tch. I'm guessing you're Kotonaru?"

"Right." Ochako's body began to change into Kotonaru's to prove this was a trick. "If you're looking for Ochako, you're still in the right place."

"And look. The drug finally stopped for her to think rationally and see us rip you limb from limb." Meinai came out holding Ochako in chains for her to glance up and see Izuku.

"Izuku....get away...."

"What did you do to Ochak-" Izuku's body felt disoriented as if he could barely tell up from down.

"AHAHAHAHAHA! Look at you! You can barely walk!"

"This is too funny AHAHAHA!" Both girls started to laugh with Izuku holding his hand out to try and make an air bullet. Much to his surprise, it didn't work at all for the two twins to place on special gloves that had sharp blades which looked rather well made for their assault. "Are you ready Kotonaru."

"I'm ready when you are." The two seemingly vanished in thin air with the sound of running coming around Izuku.

"C'mon Izuku focUUAAAA!" A slash to the back made the AFO user lose his concentration to feel three gash marks in him. "I'm guessing this is your quirk at work Meinai? AAHHH!" Another slash came to his right shoulder before the sound of giggling was heard.

"Why yes." The two became visible for a moment to the sides of Izuku with each having one of their blade gloves dripping blood off them. "I can be precise, but a past time of mine and my sister's is making sure to break who we like."

"And the day you took down Wolfram, we wanted no. We yearned to make your death a slow and painful one." Kotonaru spoke with a bit of a blush and a smile to prove they're both without a doubt off the deep end.

"Time for round two." Meinai made both her and her sister invisible again for Izuku to try and prepare for an attack from anywhere.

'Just focus. You may not be able to see them, but if you focus enough, you can find them by the sound of their footsteps.' The sound of a pair of feat so light and nimble came at Izuku from behind. 'Gotcha.' He jumped over and prepared an attack before a sharp pain in his ankle was felt to see something go right through his left calve and out the other side. "SON OF A!"