All Out War

With Momo and Jirou, 3rd person POV:

Jirou continued to strum her guitar with the echos in the room starting to make her lose her equilibrium. 'Gotta....hold....out....'

"FILTHY BRAT! SHE'S BEGINNING TO BECOME A NUISANCE!" The sound continued to grow with Nemoto loading another quirk canceling bullet to aim directly at the earphone jack quirk user. He fired it for the sound alone to force the angle of the bullet off trajectory and break the contents to fall in the middle of the room. "Her sound is that strong!? Even with all that, it must be destroying her's and her friend's ears even with noise canceling headphones on."

"KYOKA! I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN HOLD OUT!" Momo shouted as she began moving farther and farther away from Jirou due to the soundwaves vibrating on her body.

"JUST BEAR WITH IT A LITTLE LONGER! I'VE ALMOST GOT HIM!" Jirou's eardrums started to bleed and drip down her ears and her neck. 'I've got you now you bastard.' She moved towards a direction where Nemoto was hiding for her earphones to deconnect from the ground and towards the amps on both the guitar and on the pants of her costume. 'Took me a while to find you with all the sound I was making, but it's over now.' She raised her hand up before coming down towards the guitar strings to send a condensed soundwave directly at Nemoto. "HOPE MIDORIYA LIKES THIS NAME! COMBINATION QUIRK: SOUND SHOCKWAVE!" The soundwave went right through a piece of debris and directly at the Hassaikai villain for his nervous system to feel extreme levels of shock as his hearing was blown out.

"YOU LITTLE BRAT!" When his hearing was completely gone, Nemoto laid on the ground covering his ears in pain. "DAMMIT THAT HURTS! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE KIDS!?" He tried getting up to hold the actual gun he had with bullets in his hand and aim it at Momo. "If I can take you down, then the other one won't be as much of a nuisance." Realizing Jirou was gone, Nemoto looked around the best he could unable to hear her footsteps anywhere. "Where'd the bitch with the guitar go?"

Behind him, Jirou stood with her guitar held up above her head by the neck pointed towards Nemoto's head. "TAKE THIS YOU STUPID PLAGUE DOCTOR COSPLAYER!" She swung the guitar with Nemoto turning to have it go directly into his face and sent flying into a wall, indenting the mask he was wearing and knocking him out. Seeing the villain on the ground, Jirou stood with confidence while holding the strangely not dented instrument in the air. "THAT'S RIGHT, ASSHOLE! NOBODY MESSES WITH ME OR MOMO AND GETS AWAY WITH IT! YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF!"

"I think you've been hanging around Bakugou too long." Momo points out while trying to stand and attempting to use her quirk to no avail. "We gotta hurry and get to Eri."

Momo started to fall with Jirou holding her up and letting her lean on her shoulder. "I gotcha. For now, let's try and head out at a pace that won't kill you. Right now, you're kinda not in a position to do much until we find Midoriya or that quirk canceling drug gets out of your system."

Momo held her head down in annoyance and frustration knowing she was absolutely useless at this point in time. "I can't stand this. This is insulting to know Eri is in front of us and I can't do anything to help now. I can't even walk properly without your help."

"Trust me, I felt the same way when you, Midoriya and Bakugou went charging at All Might at the USJ. I couldn't stand it. I was right there and willing to help but I was too scared to do a damned thing. Sometimes I questioned if I was even worth helping Midoriya and his efforts cause of it."

"Trust me when I say it wouldn't have changed much if you joined at the USJ. we would've still lost AFO and this would've still happened. Don't beat yourself up over something you had no ability to control. Right now, we have more important things to deal with and that we can control."