The Underground Frenzy

Before we begin, the guy up above will be what Guradieta looks like. Enjoy.

Izuku POV:

A few days passed since Hagakure told us how to find one of the major targets we're hunting down and details on where to go for a date and time. Now came the real issue. He knew who we are and what we look like most likely. "So what's your plan on Friday Ichan?" I started to stir my soup around while thinking of the best way to handle this. "Don't know yet. We storm in there, and we'll just be causing more issues than we should." "That's even if the fighters in there let us anywhere near Guradieta to stop him." "Kendo's got a point. We can't be too hasty with this, but this could be one of our only chances to stop one of All Might's major players such as him." I kept thinking about the best course of action we could do in regards to what Momo said to feel a tap on my shoulder. Looking over, I noticed it was Kirishima and Inasa behind me. "Dude, what's going on with you?" "Yeah, you've been kinda to yourself since the USJ. Maybe we can help?"

I sighed a bit before asking them to sit. "To make a long story short, I'm doing some stuff that people would debate is illegal. But it isn't since we have authorization." They didn't get what I was meaning before I spoke up. "We're going after All Might." "*PFFT* ARE YOU INSANE!?" "That's like a freaking suicide man! You'd be better off jumping off Tokyo Tower or offing yourself in Suicide Forest(look it up if you don't know)!" "I know, but he needs to be stopped. At the moment, he's in a weakened state due to my father's fight. For now he can only handle so long out in the world, but that can change at the drop of a hat with the type of people he knows. If he returns to full health which I can almost guarantee he's working towards, then nobody is safe." "But you're going after a psychopath man. That's the dangerous part in all this." "Kirishima's right. What even makes you certain you'll win against him even in a weakened state?" "Whether I win or not is irrelevant. Cutting of parts of his roots in the underworld will isolate him so I can take him down when he uses his max time. When this happens, I'll be able to take him down and end a vicious cycle my father started."

Both looked at me as if I was crazy. "I can't let you do this Midoribro." "Kirishima's right. Going after that villain is like trying to kill yourself. Then again, we wouldn't be in a better case if All Might recovered fully." Both sighed before asking. "Any chance you can bring us on board?" "Wait, why?" Inasa and Kirishima looked at me like I was a complete idiot. "We're bros man, so we help each other." "Also you could use some extra muscle if needed." Inasa punched his palm to prove a point before a lightbulb went off in my head. "You know something, I've got a job that's right up both your alleys." I wrote down my address before standing up to place my trash in the garbage and pick up Eri who should be almost done with lunch in Recovery Girl's office. "Meet me at this address after school and I'll explain what it is." I walked out of the lunch room with some confidence knowing that I may just have the best plan in order to do this.

At Izuku's home

Once school let out, I had Inasa and Kirishima join us at my home for us to discuss the plan with everyone there. "So this is your place huh? Nice." Kirishima looked around while Inasa spotted Eri hiding behind my leg. "Well hello there. Are you Midoriya's sister?" She hid behind me completely afraid of the large guy. "It's ok Eri. Inasa's a good guy. A little on the weird side, but he's still a good person." She slowly tilted her head out to have one of her eyes look at Inasa. "H-hello." "Aren't you adorable." Inasa was quickly knocked to the floor by Dabi and everyone else walking in. "Sup Midoriya." Dabi looked down to see the guy he just knocked over to question about him. "Who's the baldy on the floor?" "Says the guy that looks like a burnt chicken nugget! And I have hair!" He points to his head with Dabi completely ignoring him and sitting down. Eri soon got on the couch beside him to stare at the guy curious about him.