Chaos of the End

3rd person POV:

"Endeavor. I hope you're ready for a fight." Dabi immediately charged at All Might in rage with flames active.

"LET GO OF OUR FRIEND!" He shot a wave directly at the villain's head to force him back and drop Shigaraki. "I gotcha buddy." The two were heading away before a hand grabbed the blue flame quirk wielder by the leg.

"Ahahaha! Not too shabby, but not good enough." The smoke around All Might's face cleared to show his body regenerating to what it was before.

"What the-" Dabi was cut off by All Might punching him in the face and dislocating his jaw immediately. 'I couldn't even see him move.'

Dabi went flying with Shigaraki in his arms towards a building. "TOUYA!" Endeavor panicked for his son before seeing All Might right beside him.

"Don't worry. I'll send you and him to the afterlife together."

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Endeavor let loose a massive wave of heat to keep All Might away with the villain holding his hand out. As if there was a vacuumed for the flames in his hand, All Might absorbed all the flames and heat Endeavor was putting out with no problem.

In retaliation, Stain came behind to attempt to slice All Might's head off for the blond to dodge and have his arm get sliced. "You bastard!"

All Might tried to punch Stain with him pulling back quickly to lick his blood. "HE'S INCAPACITATED NOW, TAKE HIM OUT!" Everyone began storming at All Might as he was unable to move for him to calmly stand there. "I hope you enjoyed your rampage up till now, villain. BECAUSE YOU'RE ABOUT READY TO FEEL THE PAIN AND SUFFERING WE HAVE FOR YEARS UNDER THE FEAR OF YOUR FIST!"

"Oh am I now? I'd like to see you try." A burst of blue flames came out of the blond villain for everyone to jump back.

"Isn't this Dabi's quirk?" Hawks asked.

"There's no way. I still have it."

"Unless there's another quirk that has your power, I can't  see a reason why he has it."

"Is it really that hard to understand? I guess the bullheadedness is a family trait." All Might spoke while activating another quirk he had to cancel out Stain's. "Let me ask you, why would I settle for a quirk that I know without a doubt is inferior to another? Thanks to the old doctor's excellent work, I was able to have a synthesized copy of not just an AFO quirk, but Izuku Midoriya's AFO quirk. I can use your quirk without even stealing it. That reminds me. Dabi wasn't the only one I touched today."

Everyone who knew what he was talking about panicked with Bubaigawara making as many clones as he could. "EVERYONE GET BACK! NOW!" All Might's hand touched the ground for it to send a shockwave of decay out. In retaliation, the cloning quirk user made multiple doubles of himself to act as a human shield. "I'LL HOLD HIM OFF FOR AS LONG AS I CAN! TRY TO GET AS MANY PEOPLE AND THE INJURED AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE!"

"WE'RE NOT LEAVING YOU!"

"I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN WITHSTAND THIS, BUT I CAN'T FOREVER, IGUCHI! GO NOW BEFORE YOU GET CAUGHT IN THIS TOO!" The clones Bubaigawara was making were dissolving faster than he was making for some of his other clones to try and fill the gap. Spinner felt helpless as he watched his friend struggle to save them. Out of nowhere, a giant fist came to hit All Might directly away and into a wall.

"You. You killed AFO. YOU KILLED MY MASTER! I WILL KILL YOU FOR THAT!" Gigantomachia was enraged seeing All Might and wanted nothing more to pound him into the dirt.

"You must be Gigantomachia. AFO's little side project. Tell me, how does it feel knowing the only person that ever actually gave a rat's ass about you is dead and buried? Do you hate me? Resent me? Want nothing more than to clobber me into the dirt and repeat on me what has happened to you with your trust in humanity over and over again!?"