chapter 35 She's Back

Start from the beginning

"Sorry hes not in at the moment." Lord Elder stepped in after seeing me shake my head. Apparently they knew as well because they had blocked the entrance. She now had to fight both Hyugas to get inside.

She lost to me when we sparred. So I knew she definitely didn't stand a chance against them. Not against the main house hold.

"D-do you know where I can find him?" She asked out with a stutter. They frowned. I may be of the branch family but I was still a Hyuga by blood. I guess it was there turn to protect me. They were more experienced after all.

I looked around to 5 other Hyuga and silently gestured for us to surround her. I got nods in response. So we took off to surround her.

All we needed was for Lord Hiashi and Lord Elder to stall her for time. Enough for us to contain her.

She had bad intentions against me and we all sensed it. I don't know why or how she got this way but it was breaking my heart.

We finally got into position and slowly creeper up and closed the gap. She had no way of escape now. Hinata went to go get lady Hokage as we stopped her.

"Traitor." I spat out angrily. I glared hard at her as she turned around. Her eyes widened for just a second as she seen the situation she was in. We were all poised. We were ready for her. And she knew she had lost then and there. But for some reason she still smirked.

"I came to say goodbye. Why the harsh greeting?" She said tauntingly. She started to stalk my way trying to lure me into a one on one fight.

Has she gotten stronger? No matter I just have to contain myself.

"You lost." I said back harshly. "There's no one in this village who would save you now."

"There's my teammates. Or had you forgotten." She said smirking. My frown deepened. My heart cracked again. I didnt want to believe it. I couldnt.

They had just left so there was no way they could've met up. If they had they'd know she be in trouble and they would come running. That's if they were truly on her side.

"Have you even seen them?" I asked frowning trying to contain my anger. It was hard though.

"I'm going to meet up with them right now." She said confidently. That sentence made me smirk in return.

"Do you know where they are?" It was now my turn to taunt her.

"They should be at the front gates waiting for me." She said calmly. All trace  of laughter gone.

"So you don't know where they are after all." I said smirking. I wanted to draw her into a fight. If she charged at me blind with rage then it would be game over for her.

"Of course I do! They're my friends after all!" She was getting angrier the longer we stood facing each other. Which is exactly what I wanted.

"Then you should know that they aren't at the front gates." I said taunting. I was smirking at her which only made her angrier.

"Of course they are." She said huffing crossing her arms.

"If they are then why did they just leave here? Hmm?" I asked her. I was teasing but I was also curious as to what she'd say. If she knew or not.

"What?" She asked frowning. She practically glared at me. She thought I was playing with her. Too bad I wasn't.

"There also being tailed at this very moment. Did you know that too?" I questioned.

"Wait. We're being followed?" I heard Masato's voice come into view. They missed all of our sights? How?

"Damn." I cursed closing my eyes. As much as I wanted to turn to answer him the minute I take my eyes off her she'd take that opportunity and attack.