Chapter 18

Chapter 18

THOMAS POV

Today kaya, Dylan, ally,anzel Ki Hong, will, hannah and I are all flying to LA for scorch trial filming. We get to do a bit of sightseeing in LA so it's not all filming. We're going to go in will's private jet.. It is going to take a while but we have private rooms and stuff so it should be okay. We arrived at the airport all static and full of energy.. None of us have ever been to LA before. We were guided to a separate runway and onto a private Jet. We sat down in our seats and had the emergency evacuation video. As soon as that finished we took off. After about 10 minutes we were allowed to take off our seat belts.. Hannah and I went into our private room and started making out.. It has been a while since we did that.. After about two minutes (not that i was counting or anything bc I wasn't) we pulled away out of breath. We lay down soon bored and fell asleep.. We got woken up a while later by the captain.

"We will be arriving in Los Angeles in approximately 5 minutes. Please make up or way to your seats THOMAS AND HANNAH" he laughed "for our landing."

I woke hannah up and told her that we need to go and sit down again.. She groaned but still came with me. After landing we all ran off the plane like little kids.. Haha. We left the airport and took a limousine to the hotel.. We went into our separate rooms and checked social media and stuff..

HANNAHS POV

We arrived at our hotel and went into our rooms. I checked my phone and has a message from an unknown number..

'I want to kill you'

'Leave Thomas alone'

'You have been warned'

I swallowed it all down and pretended nothing happened. If Thomas found out he wouldn't let me leave the hotel

--------------

A/n

Hey everyone

I am literally on a roll today.,. THREE UPDATES IN ONE DAY.. WOOHOO

Also I would just like to say THANKYOU to everyone for 1.9K reads.. I don't even remember getting over 50 reads.. THANKYOU everyone :) it means a lot

Love you

~H