Chapter 16

HANNAHS POV

"Let's call it... MEATLOAF" I suggested

"Meatloaf??" Thomas questioned

"Yes- meatloaf" I stated

"Okay then" Thomas agreed

I let meatloaf out of his cage and took him for a walk around the block. It was so nice to get some fresh air and be waking again.. I was drowned in my thoughts for ages until I got back home again.. When I walked in I was surrounded by the smell of bacon and eggs.. Yummmmmyyyy.. I walked in the kitchen and couldn't help but smile when I saw not just thomas but, Ally with her arm wrapped around... Augustus?? That's new.. Since when were they a thing?? Well I sure have missed out on more than I thought.

"Welcome back" ally smiled and gave me a hug, obviously letting go of Augustus first..

"Hello again" agustus smiled and shook my hand..

We sat down on the couch and had a short conversation while Thomas was still in the kitchen cooking breakfast.. After a couple of minutes Thomas entered into the lounge with two plates of bacon and eggs. He placed one on my lap and I started eating.. I never knew bacon and eggs would ever be this good.. Meatloaf was jumping around my legs begging for a PEICE of bacon.. I couldn't resisit his cute puppy dog face so I gave him one.. I received a glare from Thomas as I did but then a smile and a kiss on the cheek..

"so.." Thomas stared talking "when do you want the wedding"

"Well.. To be honest I don't really know.. It would be nice to have it soon but it does need organising so maybe next months??" I suggested

"Sounds excellent pumpkin" he laughed

"A www you guys are so sweet" ally cooed

"And it's all thanks to you ally" I smiled

"What how??" She asked

"You wanted me to skype you and yeah.. Your fault" I giggled

"Your fault?" Thomas complained

"Yes fault..now I'm stuck with you" I laughed again

Thomas outed and I kissed him on the cheek and whispered in his ear

"You know I'm just kidding babe I love you"

He replaced his pout with a smile and petted meatloaf

--------------

A/n

Finally an update..

I know it's not amazing but it's something I can build on.. Sorry I hsvent updated in ages I've had a writers block.. Anyway COMGRATULATIONS to distopian_fangirl.. I really liked your dog name meatloaf.. It was a close call though.. Should I do more comps???

Love you and sorry again for slow update

~H