Chapter 39 (An actual chapter (what shooketh))

HANNAH'S POV

After talking it through with Thomas, we both finally agreed on having a bigger wedding. Although we didn't have much time. I quickly messaged all of my friends, parents and those who were in Paris with us. Two days. Two days until we can finally take on all of these problems together as Husband and Wife and not just dating. 

"so, let me get this straight." Thomas started "we want, firstly for our wedding to be held in Les Champs Elysées, all of our friends, family, but keep press out as much as possible."

"exactly" i replied

"I can't wait to finally marry you love" Thomas smiled 

"Me too thomas" I giggled back

Within minutes I had almost all of the replies from people who got invited to our wedding. Things are finally falling into place. 

But for now, it's time to walk around Paris. I ran around the hotel, banging on the other's doors. For just today, we could let go. We knew we were safe, Jenifer was still in England, and it takes a while to get from England to Paris. Today, is our day. 

We started by eating a buffet breakfast downstairs in the hotel. I ate a bunch of bread rolls (because still, bread rolls c'mon). Thomas just giggled, remembering all of the times I obsessed over bread rolls around him. 

Soon enough, everone was full to the brim and could not eat anymore, so we stepped outside and began our day of sightseeing. We started at the Eiffel tower, climbing to the top and admiring the views. We took a bunch of selfies and pictures of us all, marking the first occasion we have all been happy together in a long time. 

Then, we walked to the Arc de Triamphe, taking more pictures of us all as a group and some individual pictures, Finally going to the Champs Elysees. 

Thomas looked at me, and I looked at him. And in that moment, we shared a time that was just about us, no fear, no Jenifer, no guns or deaths. Just me, and Thomas (and the others standing close by). Things will only get better from here.

a/n

lol whaaaaaat

I updated?!?!?

umm so idk what happened

i just got some ideas soooo

im gonna try and wrap this story up soon though

Love you all and if you are still reading this then you are one dedicated gal/guy. 

anyways, until next time xoxoxox