Chapter 38

THOMAS POV

I didn't know weather to forgive her. If I forgive her, she stops being a psycho but then therefore I have basically let her off killing my twin. If I don't forgive her, my life continues as it has been, running from a killer having my wife-to be in danger, grieving over my brother. Which sounds better. It just kept running in circles round my brain.

yes.

'I forgive her.'

Just at that moment hannah walks in.

"Thomas we need to talk" she told me

"I was just about to say the same" was all I could reply with

"Okay say it on three" she started "one.... Two... Three"

"I want to have a big wedding". "I forgave Jennifer"

"You what?!?!" She squeaked

"Wait what?" I replied, still reacting to what she said

"No tell me about Jennifer. "

" umm I don't know what to say" I simply answered

"What made you forgive her?!" She questioned And I reversed back the telly to Jennifer's apology. Hannah just stood there wide eyed, not knowing what to say.

"Now to your news, bigger wedding, well when did this come up, I mean we anted it low key how will we make this work?"

"I did, but now I don't. I mean your wedding is supposed to be a day you remember and if it's just me you and a couple of friends, I won't look back and think 'best day of my life like I should' to amswer the rest- I've got a plan" she said, running to the lounge and returning with a big piece of paper and a pencil.

She started writing on the paper with things like who to invite, what food, where, when they will shop.

"Looks good, love" I complimented her "I'm excited"

"Wait what did you just say?" She asked

"I'm excited" I replied

"No no before that" she whined

"I said looks good, love" I replied even more puzzled than before

"Oh Thomas I missed you calling me that you haven't called me love since we started dating." She smiled

" well I didn't realise you like it that much, love" I smirked