Chapter 29

Chapter 29

ALLY

Everything is getting out of hand. Hannah has gone crazy because Thomas isn’t talking or coming out of his room. Anzel spends all his time trying to get Thomas to message him. Everything is out of place. It doesn’t feel right.

ANZEL

Ever since the funeral Thomas is being weird. We are best mates and he’s not talking to me. He must really care about his bro. I think Jenifer Is a bitch. Why would she do that. But she’s locked up so that’s good.

KAYA

We missed out on our girls weekend because Thomas is acting funny. Surely he can’t be that upset about his brother they never saw each other. They were like strangers.

THEO

My best mate has gone funny. He won’t eat. Won’t come out of his room. I feel sorry for Hannah. Having to live with it. must be hard aye…

WILL

At least me and kaya don’t have a relationship like theirs. We talk to each other. Tell each other everything

MOLLIE

I am going to have to treat Hannah to a coffee tomorrow. It’s really effecting her. Its not fair. Yes Thomas lost his brother. Yes I would be sad if I lost my sister. No I would not keep it from my f***ing fiancé.  I would at least talk to her

THOMAS POV

My friends think I have gone insane. I probably have. I mean me and my brother never saw each other. But he died. He got shot. BY JENIFER. She has no reason to do that. We are all human. We all make mistakes. Yes, he was very different to me but he DID NOT deserve to die. Dying should not be a punishment. That should have been me. That was supposed to be me. I WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE. Not James. It’s all my fault. Jenifer is a jealous biatch. She only thinks about herself. Did Hannah have to skype me that night? Of all nights she picked that night. Now my brother is dead, my ex is in jail and I am starving myself.  This all happened because of an accidental skype call with a girl. It sucks.

A/N

Sorry for such a short Chapter. A bit of everyone’s views on the death and Thomas. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS THE SECOND LAST CHAPTER BEFORE I FINISH THE BOOK!!! I’m so excited the next chapter will be a big one okay? Okay thank you. Enjoy,

-H