Chapter 30- last Chapter of Accidental Skype Call

Chapter 30

HANNAHS POV

“Thomas this is getting ridiculous come out of your room” I threatened him. No reply. Why do I bother?

“THOMAS I AM NOT KIDDING’ I shouted

 “Don’t you want to see me? Do you want to lose me too?” I started to get teary “Thomas it has been a week will you ever come out?”

No reply again. I have had enough. I give up. Yet again. Sometimes I wonder if he is even in there. I won’t even try to knock down the door.

JENIFERS POV

Change of plan. I have a new idea. Watch out Thomas…

MOLLIES POV

I have been getting pretty worried about Hannah lately. Her whole life for the past week has been evolved around trying to get Thomas to talk or trying to get him to eat. He won’t even let her in the room. Their relationship is just going down. It won’t end well. Hannah has been waiting at least a year for the weeding to happen and now it’s probably never going to happen.

I texted Hannah and asked her if she wanted to come to Starbucks. Almost instantly I got a reply. Great! Best friends catch up…

HANNAHS POV

It’s been getting pretty lonely in the house lately so I’m going out to visit my friend Mollie. We haven’t really been in touch lately because she is a full time singer touring the whole time. She sung at James’ funeral and it turns out that she got a new phone. We exchanged numbers then so I am going to meet up with her at Starbucks. I took my red jeep and drove to the nearest Starbucks. I got there and Mollie had already found a table.

“Heyyyyyy girl” I smiled jumping up behind her. We have been best friends for ages and that was our thing, don’t judge me. She stood up and we did our amazing handshake receiving glares from the people around us. We’ve had it ever since we were eight!!! I went up to the counter and ordered a drink. It was finished so I had to go and collect it. I came back and sat down.

“How have you been?” I asked her

“Yeah good. How about you” She said briefly glancing up from her phone

“Yeah a bit lonely!” I giggled.

“of course” she giggled back. I took a sip of my drink

We spoke for a bit longer about her singing career. It sounds like fun. Maybe I should become a singer. We can do like combined tours. When I was little I used to write songs. I songs even though I don’t remember them. I always loved singing but kept and still do limit it to the shower only.

“NO WAY” Mollie shouted

“What is it” I asked.

“Jenifer has escaped” she replied

“Pass me that” I laughed grabbing her phone.

She wasn’t lying.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

A/n

So that is the end of Accidental skype call. I hope you enjoyed it. I will be making a sequel when my book gets 15k reads so forward this book onto your friends… Get them to read it!! So thank you so much for your support, reads and votes. Thank you for keeping me dedicated!! We made it! I already have plans for the next book.  SO MAKE SURE YOU GET PEOPLE TO READ IT.. 15K READS FOR A SEQUEL!! For the last time of this book. I hope you have enjoyed my book... :)

-H

P.S. love you all and maybe if i get heaps of votes and comments i will update sooner.. we will see!! :)