Chapter 11

Chapter 11

HANNAH'S POV

I cant belive that thomas proposed to me.. Tonght we are going to have a party at my house, break the news to everyone (dylan, Ki hong, kaya, Ally, Theo, Shailene, Anzel.) they are like my only friends, hahaha! They all arrived at my house at 6 (besides thomas). Theay all brought a bottle of wine and/or a 6 pack of beer. 

The night was going really well unti Ally came downsatairs in tears. 

"whats up babe" i asked in my comforting voice

"theo broke up with me, he said he likes shailene" she cried

"okay, he has had a lot to drink though bub" i told her 

"thats right, I just want to cry and watch movies right now" she replied 

"okay, lets put on a movie then" i said 
"nanny mcphee?" she asked 

"sure, i'll get the popcorn" i told her. I went and got the popcorn and came back. she wasnt there. oh well she probably went to get some air. I didn't know where anyone was until kaya,dylan, ki hong, anzel and theo came into the lounge to watch the movie with me. it had been 20 minutes into the movie and i still hadn't seen ally- or thomas actually. 

"i'll be back i'm just going to find ally" i stated 

"okay" they all giggled then took my spot on the couch. 

I had been searching for five minutes and i still hadn't found them. i turned a corner and saw the worst thing i could in my life. my fiance kissing my best friend. i ran out of the room, crying

"wait hannah" i heard thomas call, but it was too late. i ran out of the house and onto the street, I saw some lights coming towards me and then blackness. 

TBS POV

She ran out of the house then there was nothing but a crash. Please tell me what i think has happened hasn't happened. I ran out of the house and there it was. Hannah;'s body, lying lifeless. I whipped out my phone faster than anything and called '000'. i stayed with her until the paramedics came. 

_________________________

a/n

that was unexpected 

thomas u dooche 

love ya 

somebody