Chapter 33 (kinda like a confession session)

Please don't complain about short chapters. Honestly- I don't have the time to be updating super long chapters. You are lucky I am still updating at all. 

-----------------------------

JENIFERS POV 

Yes. I've escaped. I didn't exactly plan on it. I'm all over the paper. 'Psycho killer on the loose.' I am not psycho. I walked. Just kept walking. I found my feet taking me fowards. I just kept walking. I didn't stop. I turned a corner and automatically knew where I was. I used to live here. I tried to stop myself but my feet only wanted to stop in one spot. In front of my old house. I looked it up and down as I noticed moss growing up the walls. Smashed windows and cracked tiles. Nobody had lived here. I never sold it. I had no reason to. Until I went to prison. I've been in prison for about a year and a bit. (An- sorry if this isn't accurate I can't remember) I opened the gate and walked into the back garden. I looked to the ground and saw a bit where the grass wasn't fully grown. I know Exactally what that was and now the whole wold did too.

Why did I have to mess up so bad. Why was I so stupid. It's not all about Thomas. There are better people. (Tbh so not true) I sat myself onto the ground, staring at the patch of short grass. I wanted her back so bad. 

THOMAS' POV 

I can't believe it. Hannah and I are finally going to have our wedding. But not only is it a wedding. It's going to be in PARIS. I always wanted to be one of those people who did super romantic things, relationship goals and what not. I've never really had the confidence to do that kind of stuff. I'm going to make this special though. I'm going to make it a day to remember. I mean you will always remember your wedding day but.. Ah I've lost it.. 

We drove for hours on end. Stopping for fuel/petrol every few hours. This was what everyone wants to do. Road tripping with their closest friends. For us it wasn't really at all what we wanted to do. We are running from a serial killer who has escaped from prison. This was not planned. I always wonder if maybe things could be different. It makes me feel a bit responsible for all of this. 

HANNAHS POV 

We're just driving. And driving. And driving. It doesn't seem to stop. It's a long drive to Portsmouth (where we get the ferry to Paris). We probably have another 2 hours to go. 

"Who's excited for Paris?" I heard ally ask

A few people cheered or just said yes. I didn't know weather I was or not. I'm happy we're going to Paris. I've always wanted to go to Paris. But it's not a holiday. It's an escape. A life saving, last minute escape. None of this was planned and it kind of makes me feel like it's my fault. Some part of me regrets typing in ally's number that one time. Now it's out all of us in danger and none of us are safe anymore. I've put all of my friends in danger because of a fan girl obsession I had with a guy I never thought I would meet. And here I am going to Paris, running away from a serial killier, treating it as a holiday and going to get married. I never thought my life would turn out like this. It's kind of a thrilling one. 

Two hours went kind of fast and before I knew it we were st the ferry terminal. The next ferry was in 10 minutes and luckily they would allow us onto the ferry (only because we had hella famous people in our RV. We waited for the ferry and the Sparks started sparking in the air. People were getting excited. It was a whole new country. This was exciting.