Chapter 21

Chapter 21

(The day they are leaving- 1st march)

HANNAHS POV

I woke up this morning and reality hit me. We have to leave our room and face whoever this ‘person’ sending threats is. Believe me when I say this. I am NOT excited. I do NOT want to leave this room. But also, we are not going to let whoever this ‘person’ is get to us. Thomas says he knows who it is but he’s not telling me.. I cannot wait to get home. Its only 12 days until our wedding. Maybe that’s what has bought the texts on?? All the invites have gone out. My family (my sister, mum, dad, aunty) and Thomas’ family (twin, mum, dad, grandad). It is going to be magical. We are going to have it at the Whitsundays on the beach. I’m getting excited just thinking about it. But, this will only happen If we can get out of LA. 10:100.. that means one thing… time to leave.. Time to meet the person behind the screen… It will be obvious. Envy… Death stares… jealousy… we packed out bags and grabbed our room key. We shut the door and walked to the ‘main’ room- also known as ally and Anzel’s room. Kaya, will and Ki Hong were already there… whoopsies we’re late. My phone starts vibrating signalling that I am getting a call. Unknown number… hmmm??

“Hello this is Hannah speaking” I spoke into the phone

“Yes.. I know who you are… you haven’t been listening to my texts have you?? No… you’ve been a bad girl…” the girl stated “watch your back missy”

The person hung up… I now know who it is… It’s Jenifer… Jenifer Lawrence… Oh My God…… One of my best friends… sending me death threats… plotting to kill me… probably loading a gun as we speak… oh what do you know.*gun loading sound*

“Thomas” I shakily said “RUN….. NOW”

We all started to run as fast as we could down the hallway, lugging heavy bags behind us… we could faintly hear gunshots coming from behind but she was missing all of the shots.

THOMASS POV

We finally made it outside and managed to get into the bulletproof (yeah I know pretty cool) limo. The limo sped out of the car park and onto the highway/motorway.

“Thomas… Explain…. Now.” Hannah said between sniffles

“It’s a long story” I told her

“We have time” she replied (hmm that sass)

“Okay, if you’re sure” I started “so before I met you I was with Jenifer. We had been together for just over two years and I stopped liking her as much as I did when we started our relationship. It just happened to be a coincidence that on the night we skyped I dumped her. She thought that I left her for you when I didn’t. She was just getting really into the relationship, if you know what I mean. I lost all contact with her and she got really mad. I thought she got ever it when you two met and made friends. But then I guess when she found out about the wedding... She flipped”

“okay” she replied “thank you for being honest.. I love you…”

“I love you too babe” I smiled and we shared a kiss

 a/n

Please tell me that made sense

T’was good though J

Love ya’ll

-H