Chapter 37 (double update)

Two days later

HANNAHS POV

The wedding is in three days And I'm starting to change my mind. I don't really want a low key wedding. I want it to be a day I will remember. I've decided to invite all of my old friends

(ally, kaya, emily, Gabrielle, Georgia, bella, izzy, jamie and Rachel) as my bridesmaids and of course Emily as my maid of honour. They were all my friends from high school and we've kind of kept in touch over the years. We'll have the main wedding in a church then the after party in the upstairs level of a nice diner. I'll go dress shopping with ally tomorrow along with bridesmaids Dresses. I'll call all of my friends and family tonight to invite them.

JENIFERS POV

I stood there at the dirt grave for who knows how long. Why did I do this? Why did I start this? Is it all really worth it? Thomas has got over me so I should move on and learn to accept that. I'm not going to be able to get anyone anymore because of what I have done. I won't be able to be friends with Thomas anymore because I... I... I killed his brother. I regret so many things and I wish I could take it all back. I wish I could start over. I'm not who I want to be, I'm not happy with who I am.

All these thoughts running through my head as I lay on my old bed. Then I hear a camera flash. And I remember the press. This is my chance.

I stepped down the stairs of my house and to the front door.

'It's now or never' I affirmed myself and I turned the handle.

Cameras flash the second the door opens and voices shout asking me questions. I put my hand up, causing them to be quiet and prepared myself for my speech.

'To the world, the nation. to the people I've hurt, to the people I've loved. I would like to apologise.' I begun 'I would like to apologise for everything I have done.

THOMAS POV

'For killing the people I killed, for hurting the people I hurt. I hope you can forgive me. My actions I will take upon my self, as I will take upon my self to Fix the wrong doing. I can not stop a war, I can not bring back people who have been deceived, but I can apologise. And that I do. I apologise for everything, to everyone and I truly hope these things can be put behind us. I am a new person and I have realise my actions are wrong.'

JENIFERS POV

'To Thomas, if you are watching this, my actions were not worth any of this, and when I apologise I really do mean it. You have moved on and I shall do the same. Deer nation, I hope you can forgive me' I finish my speech as I stand with pride after what I just said. All the press is speechless and a crowd has formed. I simply smile and turn back inside.

THOMAS POV

I sat there. I just sat there taking in what has just been said. Was this fake? No. This was real and she meant it. She was sorry and she wanted to be forgiven.

-------

A/n

Yas I managed to write some more. Be happy

Me

X