Chapter 28

Chapter 28

HANNAH’S POV

It’s been a while since the court case and the funeral. Thomas refuses to go outside and out of his room. He only speaks to me a bit. I’m getting worried. Our re-dated wedding is next month and I don’t know If Thomas will even come out of his room… Hopefully he will get over it. He never saw him that often anyway.

JENIFER’S POV

Being in jail is great. I have made friends. Although it sounds weird, I think I belong here. Everyone understands. Cares. They are great. I don’t want to have to go but I have it all planned for when I do. My new friend, Kate, is going to help me with a few things. I mean she gets out when I do. Some people would argue that I have taken this too far. Well I argue not. I loved him. I f**cking loved him. Ally my heart. All that love. Just thrown away in the bin. For that dirty skank. He told me we would get married. He told me we would have a family. And there he is. Total asshole. Did he ever think about how I felt? All the pain. The pain of having a child and I had to kill it. I mean of course, I didn’t want to. But if I didn’t, when he found out either (a.) he would think I was cheating on him or (b.) He would know it was his and have a spaz. I already had names planned when I found I was pregnant with a girl. Ellie. She was beautiful. The two minutes I held her. Now I wander why I killed her. I still remember it.

**FLASHBACK** WARNING THIS IS A BIT HORRIBLE AND DETAILED

Wow. She is adorable. She can’t stay in this world. I grabbed the nearest shovel and walked into the back garden. I dug. And dug. It was finally deep enough. I kissed Ellie on the forehead and put her in.  I took one last look at her and started to shovel the dirt back on. The feet first. Then the legs and up to the head. I finished and patted the dirt down. . I could hear faint crying coming from in the ground. This is horrible. He can’t know though. There’s plenty of fish in the sea.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

I regret my move so much. Is shouldn’t have done it… She was my child. The last thing I had. The last little bit I had left of Thomas. I know I won’t get him. But I can at least split him and Hannah up. Right?? Anyway back to my plan. Kate is going to help me. We haven’t planned it properly yet. I mean we still haven’t figured out we are going to do yet. Except split them up. The worst couple. If he doesn’t belong with me he definitely doesn’t belong with her. It wasn’t just the baby though. I still have a dirty little secret that I am trying to forget. Something I haven’t told anybody. It’s time to let it out. Just before I got pregnant he started getting violent. He would come home and tell me what a failure I was. How I let him down. After 4 years. He would start hitting me and pushing me. The further on it got the worse it was. In the last days of the abusing he would break photos and stab the glass into me. I can’t forget it. I still have the scars. I started taking him to classes and that is why he stopped. Two weeks is all it took to stop it. I don’t know why it happened. It is his turn to feel pain. HIS TURN TO KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE.

THOMASS POV

I know why she was doing this. It has all come clear to me. It wasn’t just the baby. I remember in the last few months of the relationship I went out to clubs a lot. I saw a lot of hot girls and got home and was ashamed of what I saw. I used to abuse her. I used to break photos and push her into the broken glass shards. Her legs would bleed and her eyes would cry. I was a monster. I used to threaten that if she left me it would only get worse. And now I have left her.

 ________________________________________________________________________

A/N

I know a couple of chapters ago I said 2 years with Jenifer and Thomas but all of the revenge didn’t make any sense and the logistics weren’t logistical so I changed it!! I know the revenge still doesn’t make that much sense but it is a bit more believable as to why he is trying to kill him. Enjoy !

-H