Chapter 25- (12th February 2nd update)

Chapter 25

HANNAHS POV

Finally... No more texts. No more Jenifer. No more serial killer. I sat down on the rock was on the edge of the beach. My whole world just came crashing down. Someone tapped me on the shoulder and said something. I blocked them out but then they tapped me again. And again. And again. And god this person was getting annoying. I looked up and saw... Thomas? I looked down to the end of the aisle where the paramedics were and they were still there.

"Thomas?" I asked and 'Thomas' just nodded. I ran down to the end and saw Thomas (real or fake I don't know) I admired this person closer and saw an earring in his ear. And his tux was covering some tattoos on his chest.

"James" Thomas said I admired the man once more and saw the butterfly tattoo on his neck. James...I thought to myself... Thomas was still alive. I turned back to Thomas and hugged him so tight. Thomas was alive. Thank the Nutella gods. I knelt down by James and said some last words

"You were a nice man, James. I'll get Jenifer back. You don't deserve to be dead. You did nothing wrong" I found myself crying even though I had only met James a couple of times. I was just so thankful Thomas was alive

THOMASS POV

*flashback*

"Bro I need you to cover for me. I can't make it to my wedding" I told him

"Right, well what does this lady look like?" he replied

I showed him a picture of Hannah and a smirk formed on his face.

"So that's a yes?" I asked

"It's a hellllll yes bro" he smiled. I gave him all the details of the wedding even though he already knew. I know I was risking his life and it was a hard decision but he has nothing to risk. No girlfriend. No wife. No friends. I have to make sure my tux is bulletproof. Well, being a celebrity does have its advantages.

*end of flashback*

Seeing James on the ground made me feel awful. He doesn't deserve to be there. He didn't make the mistakes. It was all me. He was my brother. Not my guinea pig. I shouldn't have put him there. It's not fair. Hannah said some words then I did. Then James had to be taken to hospital. Even though the chances of them saving him were low, they wanted to try... I stood back up and tried to hold back the tears. I am a man now. I gave Hannah a hug and got bombarded with words.

"I am so happy you are alive Thomas" Hannah started "why was it James I mean not that I wish you were dead or anything but how did you kno-" I cut her off..

"shhhhh" I told her "I'll show you when we get home. Let's get away from this 'scene' before we get anymore questions"

__________________________________________________________

A/n

Really bad chapter I know but this was my plan for ageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. So if you didn't understand. Thomas is love and James (his twin) got shot and died. Sorry

Thanks so much for your support and

I'M AT 4.4K READS -lets celebrate by making the next chapter a character debrief... there is a lot of characters so I just wanted to make it clear on who is who and their status etc. BORING... I know, but it needs to be done.

Again, thank you so much and love yas <3

-H