Chapter 31

Hi guys!!! yes, this is another chapter of accidental Skype call. I've decided to keep it going because i have no life! haha!! please vote on this book and tell everyone about it! if you haven't already subscribe to me on youtube- which is itsmexoxox !! enjoy

————————————————————————————————————

She wasn't joking. Jenifer has escaped from prison. i cold not believe my eyes. the article that i was reading was something i never thought i would have to read. my worst nightmare...

I quickly pulled out my phone and called ally (yes she still exists! she hasn't really been mentioned recently but shes still alive) she answered on the third ring.

"ally get to my house as fast as you can, get everyone you know and love. Pack bags because i don't know how long we are going for. all i know is that we're going on a road trip" i hung up before she had time to talk. I ran down the road, completely forgetting about my car, towards the van rental place. I walked in and asked to hire the biggest van they had. we needed a big one as there wold be a lot of us. (An sorry- pic is inserted above) It was really expensive but all the movie experience etc i was able to afford it. I drove the big RV out of the complex and towards my house. When i arrived, Ally, Ryan, Thomas, Kaya, Ki hong, Will and Dylan were all there.. Road trip for 8 then..

ALLY'S POV

Hannah pulled up into her drive in this massive RV. something must be really wrong because she hates road trips. something like she used to go on lots when she was younger or something like that. She hopped out of the van and ran to Thomas. she said something in his ear but nobody else could hear.

THOMAS' POV

My eyes widened as Hannah told me the horrible news. Never not ever do i want to see Jenifer in my whole entire life. She is a bi-

"ok everyone we are going on a little road trip." Hannah interrupted my thoughts "all will be explained on the way to wherever we find ourselves going. hop in!"

For the first 10 minutes of the drive everybody was silent. nobody spoke a word as they had no idea what was going on.

Sorry again for a short chapter- hope you like it