Chapter 23

Chapter 23

(SKIP TO WEDDING DAY)

THOMASS POV

Today was the day… Do I go, Risk my life, or do I stay home and lose my world? I just don’t know… This is a decision that could destroy me, or break me. I had to go… it was my only option..

HANNAH’S POV

Today is the day… The day of my wedding. The day I never thought would happen. At least never with Thomas. He is such a nice person… He’s not all about the fame. We uninvited Jenifer. No dramas on the wedding please… I drove to my dad’s house and got changed there. I got mum to do my make-up and hair because I suck at it.

JENIFERS POV

They uninvited me. How respectful. I’m still going… They can’t be an item… They can’t happen. She doesn’t deserve him. That should be me. I wonder what Thomas will do… Will he show up? I got changed into a pretty blue dress with bike pants underneath. I shoved the gun up my bike pants so it wasn’t obvious. It was only a back-up plan anyway… only if Thomas chooses to go.

DYLANS POV

I feel so bad for Thomas. He told me about Jenifer. He told me he’s going to go. He’s hired security so Jenifer can’t get on the beach. He won’t break Hannah’s heart… Or at least I don’t think so.

HANNAHS POV

1… that means one thing… it’s time to drive to the beach house. I can’t believe it… In a couple of hours, I will be married… we arrived at the beach and everyone was already seated. Mum ran to the front and took her seat. I turned round the corner of the hut as the music started to play. I walked down the aisle with dad down my side and instantly saw Thomas. He was looking a bit strange today… hmm?? Maybe just excited too!! I reached the end and placed my hands in Thomas’ hands.

JENIFERS POV

So that’s how he wants to play. He came. He just doesn’t listen does he?? Maybe it won’t be a happily ever after ending?? After all of this… what a shame… MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… I reached up my dress and found the gun. I grabbed the handle. This was really happening. I pulled the gun from out of my dress… any last words Thomas??? Haha!! I aimed the gun at Thomas and pulled the trigger…

a/n

sorry

I had to

Too tempting

Will she hit?
will she miss?

-H