"You Were Rena Rouge!"

The school had split into two different groups; the ones who believed Lila and the ones who fact checked and believed Marinette.

Marinette's clique consisted of Nathanial, Juleka, Nino, Alix, Kim, Max, and Chloe. She also had Marc, Aurore, Mirelle, Luka, and Kagami, who weren't in the class.

Lila's sheep in the class were Adrien, Mylene, Ivan, Rose, Ivan, Sabrina, and mainly Alya.

When Juleka and Nino joined Marinette's side, they broke up with their relationships with Alya and Rose. They decided that they didn't want to be in a relationship with someone who could take in lies without getting evidence or at least looking at it from the other persons' side.

Marinette's gave everyone in her group a miraculous. Nathaniel ended up with Alya because she deemed unworthy of it when she started to cyberbully Marinette. Juleka got Adrien's when he failed to protect his partner in his civilian form and when he stopped showing up to patrols and never helped during the akuma attacks unless Ladybug accepted his feelings.

Nino, Kagami, and Chloe got to keep their original miraculous as long as they changed names and looks, since everyone knew who Queen Bee was, Alya knew who Carapace was, and Hawkmoth already knew who Ryuko was.

One accident occurred that one person had to reveal their identity to save them all. Later during the night, they all revealed, and were stronger than ever.

The miraculous team now consisted of Ladybug, Reynard, new fox hero, Tigress, new cat hero, Pegasus, King Monkey, Bunnyx, Protector, new turtle hero, Viperon, Ryu, the new dragon hero, and Princess Honey, the new bee hero.

After the fight, they announced that Reynard was here to stay and that Reyna Rouge was never coming back. Hearing that made Alya furious. Since Lila said that Ladybug was her best friend, she was going to ask Lila to convince Ladybug to allow her to Rena Rouge again.

Did revealing her identity to someone break one of the hugest rules for superheroes? Yes! Did she care? Not one bit. She just wanted to be praised for being a hero. Didn't care about the job, just the attention she got.

Right now in the moment, she had no one to tell what a bad idea it was. She was lonely because Nino dumped her on their anniversary because she's apparently "not the same Alya I dated." And there is also a new blog for the miraculous heroes called The Miraculous Blog. The Ladyblog had lost tons of viewers when she started posting about Lila and less about Ladybug. But this new blog had almost everyone in Paris following it. They even managed to interview everyone on the team at least three times. Alya had never been able to do everyone at least once.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Alya got to school yesterday, her patience was running thin. She woke up late and had to miss breakfast to make it to school on time. Her twin siblings just wouldn't stop arguing with each other. But what she walked into just made her want to stop living. She walked in on her ex boyfriend and her ex best friend holding hands walking to class together with their friends. She just couldn't believe it. She was so angry because Nino just moved on like that and didn't even take a month to recover from the breakup.

Truth was, Nino was trying to break up with Alya a couple months before their anniversary, but he decided to hurt her even more and do it on their anniversary. He had already started to have feelings for his childhood best friend. Marinette apparently had feelings for him also. Nino moved on from Alya a long time ago, so breaking up with her was one of the best things that could have happened to him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

When the break hit, Alya had started to expose her former hero persona and complain about Reynard and Ninonette.