Cousins

It was when Alya and Nino decided to ship Adrien and Marinette is when they finally told them that they were cousins. They told them that no one knows and they want it to stay that way. So they kept up the act of Marinette and Chloe having a crush on him, and Adrien being oblivious. They eventually told them the reason why Adrien was allowed to go to school was because Mari and Chloe goes there. They decide to hangout in secret being their true selves and having fun, without all the acting and stuttering.

    They eventually told Gabriel, and he decided that Chloe, Alya, and Nino can call him Uncle Gabriel whenever they visit. They told him what they were doing and he played along, allowing them to visit his house for hangouts, using the back door, allowing them into his house.

    When Lila came, she told the class that Marinette was jealous of her relationship with Adrien. Everyone but the four believed it. When they went to Adrien's house that evening, they decided that Alya and Nino would be Lila's believers, Adrien would know but wouldn't do anything, Mari would be the victim,and Chloe would just be her usual self.  They told Gabriel and he agreed to it. He also told them that if Mari gets bullied by her class, that he's dropping them out. He told their parents and they agreed to it, because they didn't want their kids in a school where bullying was around.

    Whenever Lila told a lie, Alya would tell the person that the lie was about, and ask for their permission to post it. She also told them if her lying got too serious, they could sue her for all she's got. She also told Lila's mom, and told her that if she gets lawsuits, to not pay them, and to make Lila pay for her own demise.

    Things were okay, until the school started to bully Marinette. When they went to Adrien's house that weekend, Marinette broke down. When Gabriel asked what happened, Mari told him. Alya, Mari, Chloe, Nino, and Adrien's parents pulled them out of school. Nino, Chloe, and Alya didn't know yet, until Gabriel made an entrance.

    Gabriel walked into the class, shocking everyone in the room. He had a stern look on his face.

    "What are you doing her Uncle Gabriel (dude)." Alya, Chloe, and Nino said at the same time. Everyone was looking at them crazy and looking to see what Gabriel's reaction was.

    He gave them a soft expression. Everyone was more confused. "The thing we didn't want to happen, happened. So your parents transferred you somewhere else. And Alya, call those people and let them do their worst to you know who." The three of them smiled and hugged him. They got their stuff and left the class.

    Everyone else was still shocked. They were dumbfounded. "You may be wondering why Adrien and my niece aren't here. They were both transferred because of the bullying that happened here. Alya and Nino just so happened to be their best friends, and their parents wanted them out of this terrible school. Chloe's  just a childhood friend and I want them together."

    Everyone's jaw was just on the floor. Gabriel Agreste had a niece at their school and they didn't even know. So one brave soul had picked up their jaw to ask him before he left the room.

    "Who was your niece?" When he looked back at the class, he smirked. "Mlle. Dupain-Cheng." He left the room with everyone thinking of their actions. Lila was pale, she bullied her boss's niece. Everyone starts yelling at her, until tons of famous people that Lila lied about comes in and gives her lawsuits for slander. She was really pale then. When she told her mother, her mother told her that she knew this was going to happen, and that she has to pay for everything herself. Lila knew from that day forward, not to lie, and not to mess with Marienette Dupain Cheng.