Being Marinette's Hard

Marinette got up extra early just so she could tell Lila that she's officially the new class president. Lila already got credit for her work and stole her fake friends, might as well give her something to do.

When Marinette arrived in the classroom, she saw Lila and internally smirked.

"Hey Lila, how's it going being class president? It's not too hard is it?" Marinette faked concerned.

"Thanks for the concern, Marinette, but I'm fine. I'm doing well and so is the class."

"Well, I was cleaning my room and found some stuff I forgot to give you when you became class president." Marinette got out a buttload of papers in a folder and put it on Lila's desk. "These are all the students' allergies, their interest, and some forms for field trips. Keep up the good work." Marinette walked to her seat next to Adrien, snuggling next to him.

When Marinette put the folder on Lila's desk, Lila stared at it, going paler each second she looked at it. Lila turned around and saw Marinette snuggling her Adrien. She clenched her teeth and nicely said, "Thanks Marinette."

"Alright class, settle down. Today we have a new student named Anaya. Anaya, can you go sit in the back?" Anaya nodded and went to sit in the back while Marinette and her friends smirked.

(Before this day, MPS sent complaints about their class to the school board. The school board sent someone to watch the class named Amaya, to see if the claims were true.)

"So Lila, since you're our class president, we are going to need you to plan a party and invite some of your famous friends so it will have more entertainment. The party is for the whole school, and it's this weekend."

Anaya was shaking her head and writing something in her notebook. Those eight kids were trying not to laugh when they saw her shake her head.

"Um... Okay sure? But they might be busy." Lila lies quickly.

Anaya shook her head again, and the eight were light laughing.

"Oh, girl, could you get Ladybug to come here, considering that she's your best friend and there might not be an akuma that night?" Alya asked.

Now it was their turn to shake their heads. Since they knew that Lila won't know how to do things, they were going to spend that night watching movies.

"I'll try my best." Lila managed to get out. When the eight saw that Anaya was shaking her head again, they let out a few giggles and a few chuckles.

"Speaking of the dance, we need someone to go with. Adrien," Everyone turned to face the boy. They saw he gave Marinette a peck on the lips. Lila just pretended that she didn't see that. "Who are you going to the dance with?" Lila asked the boy. She thought that if he didn't have a date, then she would ask him. But if he was taking Marinette, then she would remind him of what a bully and what a stalker she is to those she liked.

Adrien turned and looked at the hopeful faces of the sheep/classmates. 'I bet they want me to go with Liar' "Well Lila, if I go, which is very unlikely, I'm going to take this princess right here." He pushed Marinette into his chest, making her squeak. Anaya, Chloe, Nino, Max, Sabrina, Kim, and Alix awed, while everyone else looked at Lila apologetically. Lila turned around back to the board, while Mrs. Bustier looked at her apologetically and Alya tried to comfort her.

Anaya was writing more things about the class inside her notebook. She didn't think that they were as bad as she thought, but she was wrong. The teacher puts her responsibilities on the class president, she has no control over her class, so she lets them do whatever, and that Lila girl tells obvious lies.