My Girlfriend

Ladybug and Chat Noir were up all night because Hawkmoth thought it would be a good idea to akumatized people all night, to try and make the heroes more tired than they already were. Needless to say he didn't win. With all these akumatizations, they ended up revealing themselves, So that they had one less burden off of their shoulders. When they revealed, Adrien asked Marinette if he could be her boyfriend. You know she said yes.

But back to when the battles were over. When Adrien dropped Marinette home, because she passed out, he placed her on her bed. The sun was already rising, which meant school was about to start. Marinette only got one hour of sleep when She had to wake up from school. She had 3 cups of coffee before heading to school, on time. But this day, Marinette wore something different. She wore a red crop top, with a leather jacket on the outside, with some high rise black jeans, with a black belt. Marinette didn't even know that she was wearing three inch heels. Her hair was all the way down, due to being too tired to do it. Tikki was happy that her owner was wearing her alter ego's colors.

When Marinette arrived in class, everyone was shocked to say the least. Seeing the clumsiest person ever in heels and not tripping in them. When they finally looked her in the eye, they saw a murderous glint in her eyes. Everyone but one person shrunk in their seats.

When Adrien saw this, he told Nino to sit beside Alya today. Nino got up and went to Marinette's seat and sat down. Adrien got up and helped her to Nino's seat and put her head in his lap. Everyone else was even more confused as to why Adrien, who said Marinette was just a friend, was letting Marinette put her head in his lap and playing with her hair. They knew that he was comforting her but didn't know what he was saying, but they knew that it cheered Marinette up.

When Adrien sat Marinette's head in his lap, Tikki went to his bag so she could talk to Plagg.

Adrien was asking questions and telling her about how he took her home, how he would see her tonight, how her parents were, and things like that. Marinette was relaxed enough so that she could finally go to sleep. But as soon as she was about to sleep, Lila came in, with a shimmering black eye.

Lila had gotten to the door the second that Adrien allowed Marinette to put her head on his lap. When she saw that he was willingly playing with her hair, smiling and talking about something that they were happy about, she decided to try to take away Marinette's friends again. She went to the bathroom, and put makeup on, so that it looked like a black eye. She walked to class putting on the scared look on her face.

When Lila walked into class, everyone's eyes, except Marinette and Adrien's eyes were on her.

"Lila what happened to your eye" asked Alya

Lila internally smirked. 'This will be the day you will regret having stolen Adrien from me' She looked where Marinette was and put fear on her face. "Last night, Marinette went to my house, and punched me in the eye." Lila looked around the class to see if she could find anyone that believed her, all she got was confused looks. They knew Marinette would never hurt anyone.

Marinette finally got up and looked her dead in the eye. Adrien was about to say something, but Marinette stopped him.

"I got this mon minou." she looked at her and asked her "Since I supposedly punched you in the eye was there anyone with me?"

Lila looked at her confused. "No it was just you."

Adrien smirked. "Lila that's not true. She was with me all of last night and most of the morning." Adrien said as if it was the most normal thing ever.

Lila panicked. But she then thought of something. "Adrien we all know that your father wouldn't allow you to go out." She got hums of agreement and everyone looked at him.