Father

Adrien wasn't blind. Granted, he was really oblivious, but he wasn't blind nor dumb. Whenever Lila came over to his house for who knows what reason, he would always look at his father's reaction. He knew that his father would always disappoint him, so why wouldn't he do it to someone else.

But he didn't. Whatever Lila asked, he complied. And he did it with a smile. Adrien, his own son, his flesh and blood, couldn't get his father to smile at him. Or even get him to say he was proud of him. But Lila could just ask him a question, and he would smile.

So Adrien was upset. It wasn't visible, but it was there. He would always watch the two whenever Lila was around him, and his father wasn't even annoyed, something Adrien couldn't even accomplish.

So Adrien told his two best friends, Marinette and Nino. They felt bad for him and told him one thing. Rebel.

It wasn't something he thought of before. He could stop modeling. He could threaten his dad by saying if he didn't get what he wanted, he could call CPS. He could get more freedom. And lastly, he could be free from the witch supposedly named Lila Rossi.

So throughout the week, he had Plagg record everything every time his dad complained to him about the little things. He recorded him about his threats of taking him out of school if his grades weren't higher than a 97. He recorded when his father was making him have only 1500 calories a day. Recording his father scolding him for the smallest mistake. And just him complaining about how stiff he looked all the time. It wasn't his fault Lila hung off him literally all day.

Then the day came when he could finally use all of those recordings. His father called him into his office and when he got there, he could see Lila in there with him.

His father wanted him to date her. It was a good thing he was also recording this conversation too. So when he was done, he said something he has been wanting to say for a while.

"No."

Everything in the room stopped while Adrien kept going.

"You can't make me date her. I have recorded every conversation we have had this week. That's a lot of conversations because you are always so disappointed in me, when I am literally the perfect son. My grades are literally never below a 95, I have great friends, but this witch isn't one of them." He says pointing at Lila. "My friends and my parents actually look out for me, and they all have connections. Marinette could let one slip in front of Nadia, and she could tell all of Paris everything you have done to me with proof backing it up. You would have to deal with the backlash. Chloe's dad is the mayor of Paris. One complaint could ruin you. Nino is a famous DJ with people on speed dial. He could tell them, and you could also face backlash.

Marinette also has many more connections that she doesn't like talking about. Like how she knows Jagged Stone, Clara Nightingale, the mayor also, the Waynes, MDC, Nette, and many more. Those are just the ones she has on speed dial. And did you forget that her parents own the famous bakery. Everyone goes there, even you sometimes. If they say something, it could ruin you. Kagami's mother could just end your partnership since you don't care so much about your son. Luka's dad is also very well known. So just so we are clear, you force me to do something I don't want to do, I can just tell my only five friends that are here in Paris, and have fun dealing with that.

So no, I will not date Lila. She can go be a trophy wife with someone else. It could be you, since I have never seen you smile at anyone else but her. So have fun. I'm going to go live my life the way I want it, and that is without you two ruining it." When Adrien finished, he walked out the Agreste manor, and on his way to his second home, Marinette's house.