Untitled Part 11

Adrien and Damian had met a gala that their fathers forced them to go to. They became friends, or in Damian's case, acquaintances. He also made friends with the rest of his siblings. With the help of his siblings and convincing Mari to come to a gala with him, they introduced each other with one another. They hit it off and became a couple. Since they lived way across the globe from one another, they became a long distance couple.

Mari had already cut ties with everyone, so no one knew that she was dating someone. They all thought she was still jealous of Lila and Adrien. The worst part was, Adrien avoids Lila like the plague and hangs out with her constantly. After getting his dad arrested for child neglectance, he got adopted by the Dupain-Chengs and stayed there with them.

It was a normal day at school. Everyone in the class was listening to whatever lies Lila told, and Adrien and Mari were in the back, doing who knows what.

This day, they were calling Damian. They had on one air pod each, and were Facetiming him. Mari had her phone propped on the books they had in the class. They were currently laughing at Jason just barging in and telling him that he says hi.

When the class heard the laughing, they looked at the duo, who was glued to the phone. They were wondering what they were laughing at.

"Adrien and Mariette, what are you laughing at? You're not laughing at me are you?" Lila asked. The class was quick to comfort her.

Mari and Adrien told Damian to hold off for a second. They turned to the class who was now comforting Lila and glaring at them. "What did you say Lila? Me and Mari are on Facetime with someone."

Lila repeated her question. Adrien just told them that their friend's sibling just came into their room in the middle of the night just to say hi. The class was now confused, seeing as it was day time for them.

"What do you mean in the middle of the night? The sun is literally out." Alya asked.

"Oh yeah, we didn't tell them. He lives in America, so it's the middle of the night for him." Mari then turned to Adrien. "Do you think he did that for Tim and Dick?"

"Proba-"

"Oh my god Marinette, you can't just call someone a dick." Lila cried out. Mari just rolled her eyes.

"That's his nickname, seeing as no one calls him by his actual name. So what were you gonna say Adrien?" Mari said, ignoring the rest of the class.

"He probably did, knowing him."

"I don't believe you. You could be just saying that to insult him." Lila said.

Mari sighed. "Damian I'm gonna have to call you back." She switched to English. "They really are idiots. I need you here to make the day more bearable. Just Kitten here isn't enough." And with that she ended the Facetime, leaving Damian thinking about taking up that offer.

Mari started calling Dick. "Adrien hand me the air pod so that the rest of the class can hear the convo." He handed her the air pod and she turned up the volume.

When she started to turn up the volume, they all just noticed that she had an IPhone 11 pro. When did she get the money for that.

"Hey Richard, my class wants to know the nickname everyone calls you." Mari told him.

She turned the camera so he could see their faces, while they couldn't see his, seeing as he wasn't changed back into normal clothing. (They all know each other's identity)

"My nickname is Dick. Literally everyone knows this. Now, how are things with you and demon-spawn?" Dick said.

Mari flushed when he said that. "Thanks for clearing up the confusion, see you next week, bye." She hung up the phone, leaving a laughing Adrien.

The class was confused as to who demon-spawn was and what she meant by next week. They just shrugged it off and focused on Lila. But the thing was, one of the classmates wasn't comfortable listening to Lila.

During the week that the Wayne's came to Paris, something big happened. Nino broke up with Alya, since she was always gushing about her, and he looked up her lies. Nino had also apologized to Adrien and Mari, and sat with them in class.

They introduced him to Damian and his family. He easily got along with his family, and surprisingly, not really, got along with Damian, seeing as he has his headphones in most of the time and is quiet.

Damian had also convinced Bruce to let him finish the last month of the school year in Paris. So Monday was a real surprise for everyone.

Mrs. B just came into the class saying that they had an American transfer student. Lila was telling tales about her and Damian while the three in the back rolled their eyes. Adrien and Nino now sat together, leaving Mari sitting by herself.

"I don't remember being in the manor when I was that young, nor do I remember meeting you." a voice knocked them out of their trance. Everyone was shocked. This was the Damian Wayne.

"You could have told me that you were coming here, you know. Oh and here is the money for the phone that I owed you." Mari said, giving him the money.

"Nope, keep it. You give us discounts, so I get to buy you a phone without any pay from you." He went to hug the girl.

"How do you two know each other?" someone muttered.

"Adrien introduced us at a gala three years ago, and we started dating two years ago." Mari stated as if it was common knowledge. "It was on the news two years ago, surprised you didn't watch it."

"But we thought you liked Adrien." Mylene said.

"How have you guys not noticed that Adrien leaves my house every morning. My parents literally adopted him a couple months ago. Plus, Adrien is already dating someone." Mari turned to Damian. "Did he come here?"

"He's here but only for a week." Damian responded.

"I finally get to meet him in person. It was getting really boring talking through a screen." Nino said.

When school ended everyone knew not to talk to Damian unless you wanted to die. When everyone was dismissed, they saw Adrien run up to a guy and crush him into a hug. But what shocked them most is when Adrien started to kiss him.

"Hey Jon (dude)" Mari and Nino said as they walked up to him.

They walked away to Mari's bakery, leaving everyone in the school confused as to who that new guy was. But Alya was frozen in shock, seeing as that was her favorite reporter's son. 

-this is really random, but why not post it. It's probably going to be a while before I post on this since I wanna do some song oneshots and finish the story I'm writing. Until next time. 

-Morganlbr