Dead To Me

-not my song
I don't know what you've been told
See I am not your enemy
But if there's one thing that I know
Is that you ain't a friend of me

Lila spread rumors about Marinette and that had everyone she trusted to go against her. Only friends she has left are Chloe, Kagami, Luka, and her boyfriend's siblings.
Whenever someone would go up to her to talk her out of being mean to Lila because they were her supposed friend, she would tell them that they were not friends and that Lila is a liar. She wouldn't say this out loud, but Lila is her mortal enemy, more than Chloe ever was.

So don't come for me
Unless I send for you
Oh No you're dead to me

    Damian's family taught her and her friends self defense, so that if anyone tried to do something to them, they could defend themselves.
    They tried and failed. Whenever they tried to do something to Marinette because Lila said she did it to her, she would always get out unhurt. Whenever they tried to do it to Chloe, Kagami, or Luka, they would end up not hurt also, rendering them not hurt at all. If they tried it with Kagami, she would pull a sword out on them.
    If they ever found out the truth, they would be dead to her. Not even sorry about their actions, just sorry that they were on the wrong side.

Just don't come for me
I won't send for you
Oh no you're dead to me
You're dead to me

    They would come for them often and the Wayne's got used to the frequent visits with the four in the manor in the middle of the day and night.
Mari never did anything to Lila. Whenever she asked them why would she do when no one was around, they would think for a moment then think that she did the worst of what she could when no one was around.
    Yeah that day, they were definitely dead to her.

You're dead to me
You're obsessed, just let it go
You're dead to me
I'm not somebody you know
You're dead to me
Could you just leave me alone
You're dead to me

    Whenever they thought why Marinette was bullying Lila, it was obviously because of Adrien. At first, they told her to stop being obsessed with him and to let him go. That didn't work because according to Lila, she kept bullying her.
    So they told Adrien the plan was to ask her out on a date so that she would stop bullying Lila, since she is so obsessed with Lila.
    He asked her out and she just blew up at him that she has a boyfriend and that she didn't even want to be friends with him, let alone a boyfriend.
    He told them what happened and whenever they crossed paths, they would say that they didn't even know her anymore. She would ask them to leave her alone. When that wasn't enough, she gave someone a black eye. That stopped them from annoying her.

What you say to me I can't hear a thing
Try to talk some sense to myself, but I won't listen
I'm what God made of me
No need to pretend
It's okay to disagree, we don't have to be friends

    When they told her to get some sense, she told them that she talked to herself, since no one else would listen to her, but she wouldn't listen. She is her own person and she can think what she wants.
    They would pretend to be her friend, so they could talk some sense into her, but she told them there is no need to pretend, they aren't friends and that she's disagreeing with them.

See, you think you got problems with me
But baby I don't even think about you
You're mad at everything I do
But what are you up to? I haven't a clue
'Cause baby you're dead to me, why can't I be dead to you?
I think that we both know the truth

    They think they have a problem with her, but she doesn't even think about them at all. She has a successful business and successful boyfriend that'll help her if she has problems.
    The stupid school is mad at her for everything she does. But what are they doing, she has no clue. But then she thought of the answer. Nothing. Lila promised them things, so they put their dreams on hold, just because of Lila's connections.
    They would annoy her all day at school. Why couldn't they just leave her alone. There is one thing that they can all agree with each other. We are no longer friends with one another.

You're obsessed just let it go
You're dead to me
You're obsessed just let it go
You're dead to me
I'm not somebody you know
You're dead to me
Could you just leave me alone?
You're dead to me

    They would try the Adrien thing a lot more times, thinking that she was lying about having a boyfriend just to play hard to get. Why couldn't they just leave her alone? They would always get the same results every single time.

Why can't you see you're dead to me
Just let it be you're dead to me

    They would say this to her every single time she would talk to them, just because it was mandatory. If she had a choice, she wouldn't even look at them.

Why can't you see you're dead to me
Just let it be you're dead to me

    One day, Damian surprised her and picked her up from school. When people asked who he was, he said his full name and handed the class and school a butt load of lawsuits. The next time they say Mari, they tried to apologize and she told them the same thing they told her. "Why can't you see, you're dead to me. Just let it be, you're dead to me."

You're obsessed just let it go
You're dead to me
You're obsessed just let it go
You're dead to me
I'm not somebody you know
You're dead to me
Could you just leave me alone?
You're dead to me baby you're dead to me

    Each time someone tried to tell her something, she said these exact words. It's what they deserved for everything they put her through. They eventually learned and left her and her friends alone. It was a good thing that Damian came to her school and set things straight.

-another chapter finished. Does anyone have any story ideas? I'm all out.
-morganlbr