Vocab writing

-In English, we had a free write with vocab words, so here are mine.

Lila vexed two people in her class. Marinette because she was ruining her classmate's futures. She wasn't their friend, seeing as they dumped her someone new. Adrien because she was resolved to make him hers. She was always up on him. When the two didn't do what she wanted, she would stealthily steal one of the classmates' stuff and pin it on Marinette. It was getting annoying.
Marinette cunningly hid her phone under the table. She was in english class. Since they spoke French, they needed a language that people around the world spoke. Her and Adrien already spoke english, so they took the class for an easy A. She got a text from Damian, her boyfriend, that he and Jon, Adrien's boyfriend, were coming to pick them up.
Since it was freetime, she quickly rose up to stand up. "Adrien, Jon and Damian are picking us up." When she said that, Adrien quickly got out of Lila's grip and went to sit beside Marinette in the back.
"Really. We haven't seen them in forever." Adrien responded. The class was confused as to who these two people were.
The bell rang and students were leaving the building when they noticed Damian Wayne, son of a billionaire, and Jonathon Kent, son of a famous reporter, was standing at the entrance waiting for someone.
When Mari and Adrien saw them, they waved and ran to them, crushing them into a hug. They quickly returned the gesture, not paying attention to their classmates.
The classmates were quick to yell at them, not knowing someone famous and invading their space. Marinette responded with one thing that made them shut up. "Like Lila? Have you ever noticed how much personal space she invades with Adrien and he looks really uncomfortable. Since you're here, there are people who I know that would love to sue you."
And with that, all the people that Lila lied about came out of nowhere and handed her lawsuits. The four left for the bakery, happy that justice finally got served.

-I made that in like the first five minutes of class on Friday. I'm kinda obsessed with maribat.
-morganlbr