Request Number One: Done

-Request given by @Leyla3x0 

Mari Pov:

You know what. I'm done with Paris. Hawkmoth is sending random akumas just because, Chat Noir won't do his job, and Lila is just being Lila. It was a good thing I took the offer with Audrey and Chloe and get to leave this place. City of love. Yeah right. More like city of hate.

This week was something. I tricked Chat into thinking we were going to switch our miraculous again, and got Plagg back. That's one thing that's great. I finally figured out who Hawkmoth was. So while he was finally sleeping, I stole the butterfly and peacock miraculous with decoys. That'll be funny tomorrow. I exposed Lila by being petty. It was her fault for lying about all the connections I have.

I called every last person she lied about and got them to come to our school, just to hand the girl lawsuits. The girl was paler than pale by the time the last celebrity gave her theirs.

I left the school for New York with Chloe the next day. From what I heard from Luka who heard his sister, they tried to look everywhere for me just to apologize. I looked at my old phone, and saw two people that actually didn't bother me and just wanted me to know they were sorry. It was Nino and Alix. I forgave them two and gave them my new phone number. I told them not to tell anyone about it, but that I forgave them, to see how desperate they were. I just have to wait for them to tell me the reactions.

Nino's Pov:

Dudette forgave me and Alix for respecting her wishes and told us to tell them that she forgave us to see their reactions to see how desperate they are. Me and Alix texted and said that we are going to sit together in the back and tell them. We will record on Alix's phone to let Mari see their reactions.

I found Alix just arriving at school and we went to the back to sit together. Everyone looked at us weird and sat down.

"Why are you two sitting together?" Adrien said.

"Since Mari forgave us, we are discussing when we should see her again. When should we see her Nino?" Alix said.

Before Nino could answer, Alya interrupted screaming.

"WHAT?!? I'M HER BEST FRIEND!?!"

"Really dudette. If you were, the dudette would have forgave you and gave you her new number." I said "How about on Friday. No how about Saturday, that way we have no interruptions."

"She got a new number. What is it? Maybe I can ask her for her forgiveness then since she can't ignore me now." Alya said, spiraling.

"She told us not to tell you for that reason. She'll tell you when she's ready or forgive you. That is if she wants to, considering all you did." Alix said.

"What do you mean all I did?" Alya said.

"Well dudette, you were her best friend, meaning she trusted you the most. Then you were the first to turn on her and you started bullying her. So if she doesn't forgive you, that's on you. No one else but you. So you're going to have to deal with it."

The class just sat down and thought about their actions, while Alix sent the video to Mari.

Mari Pov:

After looking at the video, I kinda feel bad for them. But I'll accept their apologies when I feel like I can trust them again. We just landed in New York. This'll be the perfect place to start my brand.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 years later:

I just arrived back in Paris. It has been a great ten years. I got really popular as MDC. I also get to visit Nino and Alix often, seeing as we no longer have school holding us back. Nino and Alix eventually became a couple. So they were doing good.

Now, I am here for a reunion that one of my former classmates set up to see how we're doing in life. Me and Chloe headed straight for her dad's hotel.

Once we enter, we head straight to bed. Jetlag is not fun. When we wake up, Chloe bugging me to change, so we can look like queens. I rolled my eyes and got ready.

I put on a red blouse and blue skinny jeans. I put my hair in twin braids. When I looked at Chloe, she had on yellow crop top, blue jeans, and her hair half up, half down.

We put on some shades, and headed to the park, where we would meet up.

We were the first ones there, so we sat on the bench, and wanted to do the whole element of surprise. It worked. After everyone else showed up, we finally started talking.

"So how has life been for you all?" I ask, scaring everyone. When they finally realized it was me. They all had sad looks on their faces.

"It's been okay. But we still want you to know that we still dread that we believed Lila over you and we bullied you." Alya said.

That touched my heart that after ten years, she still wants to apologize. "It's okay. I forgive you. Now, let's catch up." \

Everyone perked up and began talking. Alya came up to me. "I know it's been ten years since I last saw you, but how did you glow up like that. Your hair got longer and you got curves in all the right places."

I giggled. "I don't know." It's been a long time, but I can finally say that I'm happy with all my friends. New and Old ones. 

-I don't like writing endings, because they all sound too cheesy to me, but I liked the idea. 

-I'm doing @Kittycoco18's request next on this book. 

-Morganlbr