Mayor to the rescue

-sorry for not updating yesterday. i had to do some late work and regular work.

Marinette became numb when it came to the class. They would bully her because of what she supposedly did to Lila and called her names. She knew they weren't true, but they still came to heart. Chloe was her only friend in the class. They hung out, and she got Mari to feel emotions again. When she left to go with her mom to New York, the class decided to bully her even more, with Chloe gone. She eventually became numb to the class and only showed emotions around family and friends outside of that class.

    One day, Mari came into class early, with her usual baggy clothing, Black crop top covered up by a black hoodie, with grey sweatpants on. She went to the back listening to music. She began to get hot and took off her hoodie. When she took it off, everyone was just shocked. The girl that was supposedly a bully had toned abs and had more than the guys had. When she saw she had a text from Chloe, she smiled, a genuine one. Lila saw her abs and her smiling and thought one thing. 'She does not get to be happy. I will make her sad again.'

    Before she could do anything, Mayor Bourgeois came in happy. They were all confused because Chloe wasn't there anymore. He looked straight at Mari and told her that she was joining Chloe with her studies. Marinette's smile got even brighter. She packed up her stuff and left the class. The class didn't know what was going on. Before Mayor Bourgeois left, he said some things that would sure make a riot.

    "Mrs. Bustier you're fired, you all," he said pointing to the students, "are getting expelled and are getting lawsuits for bullying. I have proof and I'll bring it to the police." He then left, slamming the door, leaving the class wondering what just happened.

-sorry for a short one. I'm trying to write some more along with another story. I'll try to update tomorrow.

-Morganlbr