Crybaby

-Forget what I said that it is going to be while. I'm posting them as soon I get done writing them, or I'll forget to. Anyways, the song doesn't belong to me. 

You seem to replace your brain with your heart.

When Lila came back to school, she told more crazy lies. None of them even sounded true, yet everyone but Marinette ate it up like candy. No students or some teachers decided to look up these outlandish lies. They just believed it because of what they could benefit from. The only teachers that didn't believe her were Mrs. Mendelieve and the art teacher. They actually look up things and don't have a thing for nonsense.

You take things so hard, and then you fall apart

Marinette took everything that the school gave her and never showed emotion at school. When she came home, she rushed to her room, and cried herself to sleep. But the moment Lila started to spread those lies to her parents, they never took her side or even considered her side. Her mom gave her the silent treatment and her dad always gave her disappointed looks. She started crying herself harder to sleep. She was lucky she already defeated Hawkmoth.

You try to explain but before you can start,

When  Nino asked her why she's bullying Lila. Before she could explain why she never bullied Lila, he asked her something that made her want to cry more. He asked her if it was because of Adrien. She just glared at him until he went away. Adrien hurt her way more than anyone else did. He just sat there and did nothing to help her. Her lies are obviously hurting her physically and emotionally.

Those crybaby tears come out of the dark.

That day, her parents asked her the same question. She just told them that she never bullied Lila, she hates Adrien, and that she never wants to see them again. She went to her room, called her uncle Jagged to see if she could stay in his place in his hometown, Gotham. He asked her why and she told him everything. He was raging and told her that he would allow her to stay there. He also offered to transfer her to the best school there was there. She took it, happy to get out of her now old school. She told him that she was almost there, and then used Kalki to teleport there. Now she's alone in Gotham, the worst city there is, without anyone but Jagged, Penny, and the Kwamis to comfort her. When she got there, she just broke down and started crying her heart out.

Someones turning the handle to the faucet in your eyes

All of this happened and her breakdowns because Lila didn't like her for exposing her lies in front of her crush, which just so happens to be Mari's crush as well. She just had to take her friends, make Adrien her boyfriend and kiss him in front of her just to spite her, and then turn her parents against her for no reason. The only people she couldn't turn against her is Jagged Stone, Clara Nightingale, Penny Rolling, and surprisingly Chloe. Chloe didn't believe Lila's lies because her father taught her how to spot lies miles away. The two then became friends and eventually best friends. She was the only one that actually knew her, even though she used to bully her. Not even her childhood friends knew that well.

They're pouring out where everyone can see

Whenever she cried herself to sleep, when she woke up, you could see her tear stained eyes and red puffy eyes for everyone could see that she was crying. She didn't even bother covering it up. She would never let anyone see her crying. Chloe always had makeup to cover it up so no one knew she cried. But if anyone came to see her in her room, then they would see her crying and having a breakdown. Only one person, not even her parents, came to check on her. Chloe Bourgeois. She became her best friend and Mari became her honorary daughter. She took care of her during her worst and made her her best.