You got served

I saw people put this on their daminette/maribat reading list so I thought why not post one of them

Marinette had met Damian when Jagged Stone introduced her to the Waynes 2 years ago. He was bragging to Waynes about how she is his personal designer and how she's MDC.

    During this, Marinette and Damian walked away, talking to each other. Damian felt this weird feeling in his stomach that he'd never felt before, while talking to her. Marinette was blushing like an idiot while they were talking. Sooner or later, they became a couple.

    Now, there was a contest that the Wayne's were sponsoring. Whichever class wanted to go to Gotham had to write an essay of why they should be chosen and what their class accomplishments are. Marinette's class won the contest, with some help from Tikki's luck.

    When Bruce texted Marinette, he told her that there was going to be someone to attend the class, to see how they act normally. Mari told her friends, Chloe, Max, Nino, Alix, And Kim, so that they know what to expect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    On Monday, her boyfriend walked in the class. Marinette was shocked that it was him, but she wasn't that shocked.

    When he walked in the class everyone's eyes were on him. Each girl in the class was thinking one thing. 'Damn he's hot' 

    The teacher decided to come in and introduce him to the class.

    "Hello class! Today we have a transfer student. His name is Damian. Is there anything you want to tell the class about yourself?" Ms. Bustier asked Damian. As she said that, all eyes were on him.

    "Tt. No." Damian replied. He didn't need them to know anything about them, because from what Marinette told him, they were mindless sheep that followed anyone with connection.

    "Alright. You can go find a seat." Ms. B told him. When he started to walk, he walked up to Mari and her friends in the back. Everyone was now thinking the same thing.

'Why is he sitting with Marinette and her friends? Does he not know that they're bullies?'

    They were snapped out of their thoughts with someone's voice. "Hello Angel. I haven't seen you in a couple of months." Damain had surprisingly said.

     The class was shocked to see him talking to Marinette. What shocked them even more was when Marinette and her friends started talking to him.

    "Hey Demon. We talk on the phone at least once a week you know." Mari had told him

    "Hey Damian/Demon-Spawn." Mari's friends had told them.

    What the rest of the class didn't know, was that they knew each other. So when they glared at them for talking to someone, without knowing them. And giving them the nickname 'Demon' and 'Demon-Spawn' had made them mad. So when Damian saw them glaring, he glared back at them. When they saw his glare, they stopped glaring and went back to paying attention to Ms. B.

    "Okay class. Before I forget, someone in this class has won us a trip to Gotham tomorrow, so after lunch, you'll be able to go home and pack."

    Lila saw this as the perfect opportunity to spread some lies so the class would give her attention. "Oh it must have been my Damiboo! He just loves his old crush!"

    When the class heard her, they all turned their heads to her. "Who's Damiboo?" Her biggest follower and tabloid writer, Alya, asked excitedly.

    "Oh it's none other than Damian Wayne. Me and him used to date back then while staying in the manor. But I had to move to Italy, so we broke up. Ever since, he's been acting cold, from what I've heard from his siblings." Lila told the class. Everyone in Mari's group just ignored her and went to talking about their own things.