Moving away

Hawkmoth had finally won, with help from Chat Noir. There was a barely conscious Mari when they got done with battle.

When he woke up Emilie, she was furious. She saw everything. She saw when Hawkmoth first made an akuma, when he showed his son who he was, when his son told him who he was and joined him, when her son turned his back on Paris and almost killed someone just to save her. She couldn't help but be mad.

The idiots put the four pieces of jewelry in her hand, saying she should keep it. She put on Plagg's ring and pocketed the rest. She transformed and hit the two in the face with her baton. She picked up the barely conscious Mari and took her to her house. She put her earrings back on her and got Tikki to help heal her.

They told Mari's mom that she was Ladybug and that they sorta defeated Hawkmoth. Emilie came out of nowhere and offered that she take Mari away from Paris, seeing as her son and former husband almost killed her.

While Emilie was away, she called someone she knew she could trust, Alfred Pennyworth. Her and Bruce were friends before she moved to Paris, but the kept in touch before she disappeared. She told Alfred the situation and asked if the two could stay there. He gladly said yes.

When she told the girl's parents, they accepted the offer quick, wanting to get their daughter out of this toxic environment. She packed and they left on a private jet.

Alfred had informed everyone that there was going to be two guest living in the manor for a while, and one that Bruce knows. This had everyone curious. They stalked Alfred while he got their rooms together.

When Alfred put up a familiar pattern in one of the rooms, he immediately know who one of the guest were. He sprung out some tears. They all noticed and were wondering who was coming to make Bruce cry.

Damian invited Jon over, thinking that this was some sort of mind controller. Jon didn't seem convinced until he told him that his dad cried. Jon was over in five minutes.

When the girls arrived at the manor, Bruce hugged Emilie, while they both cried into each other's arms. They introduced themselves, and Alfred went to show them to their rooms. Mari stayed back to have a word with them.

She did her research on Gotham while on the plane, so she could tell who the vigilantes were. And plus they were only ones who had enough money for this superhero business. Plus, glasses really didn't help Jon's case.

She told them that she knew that they were the vigilantes of Gotham and that Jon was Superboy. They started denying it until they realized that it wasn't working. They asked how she knew, and pointed out that they were the only family rich enough for the equipment and that glasses didn't really help with hiding identities.

When Jon asked her about her body, seeing as he used his xray vision and saw many broken bones and they were somehow in place, but still broken. She told them about the Paris situation. Broke down in the middle of the explanation. To say they wanted to kill the Agrestes would be the biggest understatement in the universe.

Mari got enrolled into Gotham Academy and was dubbed Gotham's princess. She made friends with anyone she met, and was never mean to anyone, unless she caught you being rude.

She eventually started dating Damian, and there was some money lost and some gained. Everyone loved her even more when that happened.

In Paris, everyone noticed that Mari was missing. After about a week of her absence, they went to the bakery. When they asked her parents, they just told them that she moved after some traumatic events.

Adrien had to find out through Nino, since the Dupain Chengs banned him from stepping foot inside that bakery, along with Gabriel, since Emilie told them who Hawkmoth and Chat Noir. he told his dad, and they began looking to track down her phone. Turns out that she changed her number when the class separated themselves from her when Lila came. The only people who have her number was her parents, Jagged Stone, Penny, Chloe, Luka, Kagami, Marc, Nathaniel, Aurore, and Mirelle.

She told them about the problem when she was on the jet, so they knew that they were going to gang up and kill him one day soon. When he asked for her new new number from them, they just smacked him and walked away. So he failed at getting her number, and failed at getting his lady and mom back.

Chloe and Kagami told their parents about what the Agreste men did, and the two parents formed a plan together with Recomprix. Tomoe would suddenly call off her partnership. Then a week later, the mayor would expel Adrien from school. Then the mayor and police would make an announcement saying what happened with Hawkmoth and Chat Noir, who they were, and was going to throw them in jail for the rest of their sorry lives.

That's exactly what happened, and in the middle of it, they realized that Lila was a liar. It was because the Mayor had gathered the school together and played a video of Lila grabbing an akuma and akumatizing herself. They tried to contact Marinette, until they realized that she changed her number.

Her friends and parents came to visit during the summer and they had a blast, especially with Damian siblings. They all figured out their idenities, wondering how no one else had figured it out yet. So they had much more fun, with less excuses to tell.

Emilie got together with Bruce, making everyone pay up the girls and Alfred. When it was announced on the news and newspapers, everyone lost their mind. They had a really great life in the end.

But back in Paris, Alya was just searching Marinette's name on the internet, until she saw something about Mari dating a Wayne in Gotham. She told all of her classmates, and they were shocked to find the girl dating a Wayne. They were also shocked to see the little friends she had in Paris, in those photos.

Everyone there had an okay life, but it would have been better if Marinette was in it.

-I just randomly thought of this and was like I have to write this right now.

-Morganlbr.