Chapter 43- Season 2

Start from the beginning

"I don't like seeing you stress out so much. I want to support you as much as I can. I want to become stronger and for that I have to train. What kind of a Luna I will be if I can't protect my people?

You already have so much on your plate and then you have to worry about my safety too. It's not okay. So, I decide to train and become stronger."

I tightened my hold on her to bring her close to me and made her straddle my lap. I leaned forward to plant a wet kiss on her lips which made her cheeks rosy.

"Is it bad that I am getting aroused by your words right now." I whispered which made my mate's eyes widen. She seemed as if she is still absorbing what I said, her eyeballs frantically moving left and right and finally her eyes cast down as she continues to blush.

I flipped our position and pressed her small form to our bed hovering over her. She gulped, her form started to tremble underneath me in excitement and slight nervousness. I could always feel my mate's emotions even when she is far away from me.

I know something happened last night that brought this change in my mate's behavior. Yesterday I was hit by an intense wave of realization and I knew then and there they were her emotions. I wanted to rush to her side but then I decided to let her deal with her emotions herself.

Whatever Berenice said a moment ago is absolutely right. She is the future Queen. She has to be strong. It does not mean I will let any harm come to her. No one who intends to harm my mate will be spared. But I will make her stronger. I will let her do what she feels right.

"Mate." She whispered, bringing me out of my thoughts. I caressed her cheeks with the back of my index finger, feeling her soft skin.

I kissed her forehead making her close her eyes which gave me a chance to plant kisses over both her eyes. Her breathing intensified just like mine making her chest move up and down.

I kissed her cheeks and then trailed down towards her neck, sucking her soft skin leaving prominent marks on her. the air around us was buzzing with excitement for what is about to happen now. Whenever my lips touched my mate's skin I thrill ran over my spine.

Having my mate in my arms feels surreal. I did a mistake in the past by treating her poorly. The explanations hold no significance. No one should be treated that way. Ryder managed to stop the news of my mate working as a maid in the castle from spreading like wild fire.

I will cherish my mate and will treat her like the queen she is. She makes my life complete. She is my happiness and I can do anything just to see her smile.

My mate

Mine

Mine

Only mine

My hand travels under her top feeling every inch of her burning skin making her hiss at the touch of my cold hand.

I sat on my knees and held the hem of her top with both my hands wanting to see her skin under it.

"May I?" I asked my mate to which she nodded immediately.

I touched the sides of her waist and trailed my hands upwards taking the top with me slowly exposing my mate's upper body. My mate clutched my shirt at the shoulders, moaning, arching up her body that seemed to be set on fire.

I managed to pull her top off. Now my mate lied in bed in her bra, trying to cover her chest using her hands and her eyes shut tight, small whimpers leaving her rosy lips.

"Sweetheart, don't be shy." I whispered in her ear. I could see her ears turning red. The atmosphere was charged with electricity and it took every ounce of control I had to not rip off her bra and have a feast of her breasts.