Chapter 41- Season 2

Start from the beginning

The warm water helped me soothe my nerves.

I got dressed and changed our bed sheets.

I took a deep breath and left the room.

No more pitying myself.

I went to his office but he was not there. I searched in Ryder's office too but couldn't find him there.

"Luna Berry." Charlie greeted me when I got to Ryder's room.

"Charlie, have you seen my mate?"

"No Luna. I will go look for him. I have to find Ryder too." He said and I smiled and nodded at him before leaving the room.

I still decided to look for my mate and went towards my mate's parents' room.

Should I really check here? Should I leave?

I just stood outside their room contemplating my next move.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. There was no response so I knocked again. I pushed the door open to find the room empty.

Huh?

Where are you mate?

I forgot the meeting room!

I rushed towards the meeting room and found it empty too. I stomped my foot like a kid but no one can blame me, I was getting impatient.

I closed the door of the meeting room and started walking towards our room in disappointment.

"Berenice!" I hear a loud voice which belongs to no one other than my mate. I turned around and saw my mate walking towards me. My heart danced in happiness when I saw him. I forgot about talking to him and ran towards him.

My mate stopped in his tracks when he saw me running towards him. my eyes welled up as I got nearer to my mate and launched myself in his arms. He caught me in time and engulfed me in his strong and secure arms.

I nuzzled my face in his chest as wolf like whimpers left my lips. I kept on clawing his clothes wanting to be as close to him as possible.

"Berry." He said my name in satisfaction as he buries his nose in my hair and tighten his hold on me. I kept on squirming and whimpering in his hold.

He removed my face from his chest and started dropping kisses on my left cheek.

"I'm so sorry, love." He whispered and resumed dropping his heavenly kisses on my other cheek.

"I'm sorry for making you go through all this at such a tender age." He said and pecked my forehead three times. I closed my eyes, basking in my mate's affection.

"I'm sorry for taking everything away from you." He said and kissed both my eyes that were still closed after wiping the tears from the corner of my eyes.

"I was not in control of myself, Berry. I would never do such a thing to you." He said and held my face in his palms. I opened my eyes and saw the pained expression on my mate's face which hurt my heart.

"I know, mate. I know you can never do this to me." I said and kissed his chin. He gave me a breath-taking smile and pecked my lips.

"I am so sorry, Berenice." My mate said and I held his face in my palms.

"It's not your fault, mate. But if it makes you feel better, I forgive you." I said and got on my tip toes. My mate understood what I wanted and leaned towards me, taking my lips in a sweet, tender kiss.

When our lips touched, it felt like all my worries and problems disappear as pleasant tingles travel down my body.

I sighed as my mate tasted my lips and ran the tip of his tongue over my lower lips asking for entrance and I obliged. I opened my mouth as his warm tongue entered and tasted my mouth. My moans got swallowed by my mate as he pleasured me.